3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Need a 3D/VR/360°/Street View Photographer? 3,335 We Get Around Network Members in 104 Countries! Ask For FREE referral!
WGAN-TV Channel
Matterport Gear and Accessories (and Related)
Recommendations by WGAN Founder Dan Smigrod
Last 30 Days: 54,626 Page Views | 10,169 Visitors | 100 New Members
Matterport Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 40,453  |  Total Topics: 5,363
We Get Around Network Forum
Dgitin private msg quote post Address this user
Hello. First time on forum. I shoot in Miami and have just been working with one story condo's. Next week my first 2 story house. I'm limited on time for the shoot so would appreciate any info/advice on the stair issue.. Also when do I add "second" floor on capture? Thanks.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
vincent private msg quote post Address this user
I always try to add it when I make the first scan on the top landing or halfway if there is a landing in between the two floors.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Great. Appreciate the help. When I add second level on capture does it start with blank slate. .?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Basically. Scan top of stairs then go to "add new level"?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@Dgitin
I also try for the landing if there is one and if not I usually try to go for the top of the stairs. I would also recommend not doing more than 3-4 steps at a time and to make it look good in the model I would keep it the same number of steps each time.

Ron
Post 5 • IP   flag post
40819 5 5
destitute