Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,024 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 46 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceEventsHelp WantedTipsTraining

Matterport 3D and VR Scanning Masters Class857

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post = This MUG Member helps make the Matterport User Group Forum possible with Promoted Posts.
---

Hi All,

Pre-Inman Connect NYC 2016, I am giving a We Get Around Matterport 3D and VR Scanning Masters Class Workshop in this two-story $3,500 per night Penthouse at the retro-chic boutique hotel, 6 Columbus Circle hotel on Monday, 25 January 2016.

Here are the details.

Here is the registration form. Limit: 10 participants

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Workshop registration also includes:

✓ Free 12 months Standard Membership in the We Get Around Referral Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers and Real Estate Agents

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
Interesting, if you're going to be around during the remainder of ICNY, we'll have to catch up.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@DoyleRealtor

Yes. I look forward to visiting with you at Inman Connect NYC 2016

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

✓ Free 12 months Standard Membership in the We Get Around Referral Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers and Real Estate Agents

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
chdsi80 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod

Dan

Hi dan,
Here is my two cents:

why don't you record it and create a digital product?
Then you can sell it cheaper and to so many more people.

It helps you to promote your brand and the forum when new people Buy the camera.

Thanks for being this proactive by the way...
Cyrus
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Cyrus @chdsi80

Thank you for your kind note and thoughtful recommendation.

I can appreciate that you may not want to fly to New York from Melbourne to take my two-hours Masters Class Workshop.

Creating training videos is something that I have been thinking about for a while. It's on our list of We Get Around Matterport Training services.

So we can cover a lot of material in two hours - without the distraction of recording video - we will not be recording this Masters Class. It's likely that we will do the training videos in our space at Atlanta Tech Village.

BTW, the first registration for this Masters Workshop was within 15 minutes of posting it the MUG Forum. Based on the many inquires we have received, I anticipate 10 registrations - that's the maximum - by 15 November 2015. Our "Early Bird" special is good until then.

Best,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Early-Bird Special - by 3 pm EST Sunday, November 15, 2015

✓ up to an hour Skype Video chat with We Get Around Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod to critique your 3D showcase models and/or review Boot Camp Basic Training Workshop learning. Please schedule your chat to be completed by 30 June 2016.

Info | Register

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Save $100. Register by midnight EST Monday, 30 November 2915.

Info | Register

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Reminder

Save $100. Register by 11:59 pm EST this Monday, 30 November 2915.

Info | Register

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Thinking about registering for this Masters Class Workshop?

On Tuesday, 1 December 2015, we'll add WP3D Models WordPress Plug-in (one-year license that includes support and updates).

So, your choice save $100 and register for the Workshop by 11:59 pm EST tonight (30 November 2015) or, wait until Tuesday, 1 December 2015 and, while the price goes up $100, get the WP3D Models plug-in.

A great deal, whichever you decide

Best,

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Save $100. Register by Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Promoted Post

---

Bonus: free use of a marketing video until 31 January 2017 – customized with your company's logo and contact info - when you register by 31 December 2015 for the We Get Around Matterport 3D and VR Scanning Masters Class Workshop.

We expect this Workshop to sell-out, so register today to avoid disappointment. (If you already registered, you will also receive this bonus customized video.)

Here is a rough draft – the "scratch track" audio and visuals will change – for Photographers. We will also create a video for Real Estate agents. [I will update this thread post soon with the Photographer and Real Estate Agent finished marketing videos.] (Then, all we will need is your logo and contact info to customize the video for your company.)

We Get Around has teamed up with Animamos (MUG Forum Member @Conor) to create these videos.

About Animamos

One only has to look at a Facebook feed to see how much more video has infiltrated our screens in the past year alone!

Animamos (a pun in Portuguese meaning “we animate” and also “we encourage/liven things up”) is based in Brazil, but with an international team serving the world market at a reasonable price.

We focus on 2D animation as “the experts” tell us that because of the way we are brought up watching cartoons, this captures our attention and lets the information absorb better.

We also do other types of videos. We recognize that as digital marking becomes more and more important to stay ahead, so too do its tools like animated video and Matterport 3D Showcase tours.

Happy holidays,

Dan

Limit: one per person/company. While employees of Matterport may register for the Workshop, this bonus video may not be redeemed by Matterport.
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Promoted Post = This MUG Member helps make the Matterport User Group Forum possible with Promoted Posts.
---

$4,486 in Free Stuff: Register for the We Get Around Matterport 3D and VR Scanning Masters Class Workshop

It may be worth registering for this Workshop, even if you do NOT attend. That's because – in addition to the Workshop – you receive – free – a bundle of additional services valued at $4,192

1. free 12 months Standard Membership in the We Get Around Referral Network ($588)

2. free WP3D Models WordPress PlugIn (includes 1 year of updates and support ($199)

3. two free marketing videos – customized with your contact info and company logo ($1,420) Photographer Example | Real Estate Agent Example

4. free use of 12 of my 3D Showcase tours until 31 January 2017 ($1,440)

5. free one hour Skype video chat with me to critique your 3D Showcase tours ($495)

6. free Blue Ribbon lunch with other Matterport Pros attending this Workshop $50)

Save $100 by ordering before 11:59 pm EST Friday, 31 December 2015.

Learn More | Register

Photographer Video: Customized with your Contact Info/Logo

Real Estate Agent Video: Customized with your Contact Info/Logo
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
You can register by 3 pm EST Tuesday, 19 January 2016 for this Workshop in New York City to be held on Monday, 25 January 2016.

Questions? Please PM me ...

Thanks,

Dan
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
This Workshop is sold out. Thanks SO much! (Dan)
Post 16 IP   flag post
RenderingSpace private msg quote post Address this user
Dan,
You're telling me you've been charging people a thousand bucks to teach them how to set a machine in a room, walk around a corner and press a button?

What a total rip off!

I mean, I've got to hand it to you for finding creative ways to make money but that's a total scam.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Hahahaha... I have to hand it to RenderingSpace for at least waiting until the workshop sold out for his opinion.

You know, Dan is filling a void. For every niche, there are workshops and seminars. Matterport do not provide these themselves and with Dan creating these experiences, it further legitimizes what we do.

When I have people watch me do tours, I usually tell them to get out of the way. So I'd be crap at doing this.
Post 18 IP   flag post
andersonl private msg quote post Address this user
We just finished the workshop. Most of us where there in spite of the blizzard. I have to say it was worth the time, money and effort to be there. I picked up a lot of tips and met some great people in the industry. IMHO, worth every penny to me.
Post 19 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Thank you to Westcott Properties Inc. President/Principal Broker Joy E. Riley for this kind shout-out about the Workshop.

Westcott Properties has officers in Providence and East Greenwich, RI, Boston and Palm Beach, FL.

Post 20 IP   flag post
101274 20 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?