Matterport 3D Tour Pros  |  Google Street View Pros  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
View Map Full Screen
Last 30 Days: 91,315 Page Views | 11,295 Visitors | 75 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 48,867  |  Total Topics: 6,909
4,030 WGAN Members in 111 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
How to Make Money with ThreeSixty.Tours with
Ross Peterson/Lorenzo Gangi; plus, @rzphotoman
eBlasteBookMarketingReal Estate Agents

Matterport Email Targets Real Estate Agents6703

Forum Founder DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

I received this email from Matterport today (3 April 2018).

Dan

---

If you complete the request for the .pdf, you get the following webinar invite.

When I completed the form to attend the Wednesday, 4 April 2018 webinar, I was redirected to this webpage. [Screen grabs and video below]

Post 1 IP   flag post
Standard
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
It just keeps getting better for the MSPs...not
Post 2 IP   flag post
douglahu private msg quote post Address this user
You really see this as a threat? I see this as an opportunity. The average Realtor is 57 and female (NAR stats). You think they want to learn the system? You can use this to initiate a conversation with agents and improve their production. Yes, I did purchase a MP 2 Lite, but only to recruit agents to build up a brokerage. I have an inside angle tho, my daughter's company is one of Matterport's largest clients. So to think this will eat into any potential work, you don't know agents. You have to show value, just like agents when they compete for listings. Agents are getting squeezed on commissions and newcomers like Purple Bricks is using the Matterport on their listings.

Think outside the box and use the power of Matterport's ecosystem to show value. There is a lot of addons in this forum. Use them!
Post 3 IP   flag post
49421 3 3
destitute