Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

New Showcase VS. Old one Comparsion6431

LeventeSolczi private msg quote post Address this user
Hi!

I've compared the new showcase with the old one. I think it's worse. But let's see.

The new showcase I think is less immersive. Walking experience is not nearly the same as in the usual version. Fast and worn. 3D view management is too fast. The interface is not as clear as the previous version.

The innovation of "Matterport" seems to me to be very bad for the user experience.

What do you think?

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
@LeventeSolczi I agree. I have noticed this also but wasn't sure what was causing it. Is this due to latest software update for the faster scans? If so, I was told that you could always go back to the previous software version which is what I would prefer to do.

Does anyone how to do that?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Lukmoorkens private msg quote post Address this user
The design is more beautyfull but that’s it for us.

-The dollhouse doesn’t turn around his center anymore.
-If you have dollhouse snapshots after eachother in your highlight reel then the smooth transition betweën them is gone.
- on a tablet is the werking of the dollhouse terrible almost impossible.
- the Floor plan in the highlight reel keeps on turning.

The WOW factor of the dollhouse is totaly gone now.

We hope this are still bugs or that we can choose wich showcase we use, because now the new showcase starts to show up at random at our existing spaces. Our clients starts to complain.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Lukmoorkens private msg quote post Address this user
We forgot, there’s also a ugly zoom in your dollhouse snapshot at the highlight reel.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
I love the new Showcase. It returns the floorplan button and gets rid of that nasty terms of service bar at the bottom.

@LeventeSolczi Does the new showcase fix the gamma problem on Safari 11.0.2?! The imagery is CLEARLY brighter on Showcase 2.0 than on 3.0!!!!!
Post 5 IP   flag post
LeventeSolczi private msg quote post Address this user
Yes it is fixed. - The gamma is ok in safari.

But i cry back the smooth transitions and a smooth highlight reel auto tour

Any idea?
Post 6 IP   flag post
101749 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?