Matterport 3D Tour Pros  |  Google Street View Pros  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
View Map Full Screen
Last 30 Days: 66,253 Page Views | 11,122 Visitors | 87 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 47,007  |  Total Topics: 6,487
3,874 WGAN Members in 108 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Live at 5
@Metroplex360 Chris Hickman Show and Tell
BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner Mashed-up with MP
Real EstateRealtorSellStrategyVideo

Matterport Video Share with Realtors5618

GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
One thing that is just plain missing from Matterport is a real concerted effort to get to REALTORS with REALTOR story's of success. If Realtors told their story up increase MSP's demand. This video shares my marketing approach. VIDEO - Matterport - Address Specific Websites. By all means share this with your REALTORS. I have lots of street credentials including "REALTOR of the YEAR and State Association Awards. Enjoy the video!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Standard
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@GeorgeK Great information well presented George, Great Job!!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
@helen thank you very much. As I put it together I could see how many people could use this information. I am going to expand on this premise in a few more video. If you know a Realtor who should see this by all means feel free to share it. In fact sharing it would be the highest flattery.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Standard
judysmithre private msg quote post Address this user
Nice video George, but you have to learn to pronounce Realtors. Realtors is a 2 syllable word not three. Doctors, two syllables, just like Realtors. Thanks for listening!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Judy when my peers made me "REAL-TOR" of the YEAR... they gave me a waiver...and oddly my clients have never complained....lol.. And I have to fight not to say realtEr... When I was a mortgage banker this lady got all over me for saying Real TER... I will never forget that. If she spend more time instead of being the word police she may have sold something.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Basic
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
I know it has been a while but since you posted this video, but it is right on! Great Job!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
@frstbubble thank you for the positive comment, the truth just is what it is.... Realtors are not very good at investing in promotion of their own business.
Post 7 IP   flag post
47522 7 7
destitute