Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

EveryScape Phone App for Virtual Tours4142

Woods private msg quote post Address this user
I randomly came across a company that provides Virtual Tours with just your phone and their app.

EveryScape

Has anyone tested out Virtual Tour phone application services like this? Does anyone know how much tours like this cost for businesses?
Post 1 IP   flag post
mcatino private msg quote post Address this user
There goes the neighborhood. With this and a Theta S who needs us. This will do to MP what digital photography did to film.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Dana Point, CA
RPOceanic private msg quote post Address this user
Or..... probably more likely, it will do something more akin to what cameras on phones did to real estate photography.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@RPOceanic exactly my point. The customer doesn't want to spend money and hire a professional when they can do it themselves. The mind set is, it's good enough for what I need. They don't get Dan's mantra of "Win more listing".
Post 4 IP   flag post
Woods private msg quote post Address this user
So Photo Sphere and other similar phone apps allow users to create 360 photo spheres really easily and fairly quickly (1-2 minutes). And InsideMaps provides a very similar service with a very nice app but you have to use the HERO device ($189) and pay a per-tour fee.

I understand nothing can compare to professional photography for real estate, but trying to sell a Virtual Tour to a business or even a real estate company is going to be tough when anyone can make a quick tour on their phone. With the Galaxy S8, iPhone 8, and Pixel 2 coming out this year the 360/VR apps and picture quality are only going to get better.

@RPOceanic, hard for some to compete with the real estate market right now. Agents can take pictures with their phones and have multiple bidders before seeing the property.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Yup even being a Google Trusted Photographer is a thing of the past. A race to the bottom.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
I remember when the iPhone came out and then Android devices came out and it was the end of the most expensive, reliable and enjoyable phone platform.

There are so many threads here thinking that these little virtual tour platforms are going to end Matterport. You guys are so silly. Let Matterport worry about that. They aren't stupid.

@mcatino I am shooting a gtp right now and a Matterport for the same customer. Things change and strategy changes.
Post 7 IP   flag post
@Metroplex I am with you, it all changes and seems that there are allot of things changing as we speak.

MP is king that is for sure but I am looking at the entry into this field. I think Im going to start slow and low then see if I come across the client that wants it all at a different level.

No insults intended on the GTP thing just a observation from posts here. Continued success you are a rare breed from my observation you should be congratulated. I am very impressed with your work and knowledge.
Post 8 IP   flag post
suncoastskyview private msg quote post Address this user
So far, I haven't seen anything that can compare with MP quality. I know it's only a matter of time before someone produces a good 3D VT camera that is faster and cheaper. Meanwhile, MP has a tremendous head-start and I give them a great deal of credit for continuing to develop the technology is such clever ways.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101749 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?