Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Matterport Parameter &help=1 NOT WORKING!4108

CelisNet private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everybody,

The parameter &help=1 is not working in my models, does anyone know what's happening or if there is another solution for this?

It's a common request from my clients
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

If you are new to Matterport Parameters, this is what @CelisNet is asking about ...

I can not answer the question, because We Get Around uses WP3D Models WordPress Plugin to check-the-boxes for which parameters that we would like enabled – rather than adding these parameters to Matterport URLs. Actually, we don't even use the Matterport URLs. We use vanity URLs that point to WP3D Models generated URLs ...

Clear as mud?

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Hi @DanSmigrod

Of course, I also use the great WP3D Models plugin, but it seem it doesn't work either, seems like it is an error at the matterport end.

I've tried, with the plugin option only, with the plugin and the parameter, and with the parameter only and nothing : (

Anyone knows what's happening?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
I believe that what @CelisNet is describing is perhaps a Matterport bug.

It seems that if you view any (stock) Matterport URL with the help parameter, the "Help" content flashes for a second and then disappears.

Here's the example from Dan's screenshot:

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Zh14WDtkjdC&help=1

This happens with or without the use of WP3D Models.

Anyone else seeing this behavior?

Thx!

Ross Peterson
WP3D Models
Post 4 IP   flag post
FlightMedia private msg quote post Address this user
Hi i really am a new user and I had a problem putting help on mine and I was directed with putting &brand=0&help=1 at the end.
Hope this is what is talked about
Regards
Alan

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=suTbCcArdym&brand=0&help=1
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thanks a lot @FlightMedia, it seem to be working but only in models with 360º pictures added in the highlight reel.

In models with out 360º the help instructions disappear at the same time as the highlight reel as it would be attached to it.

Any way that we can unlinked them? the help instructions to the highlight reel @rpetersn?

Thanks!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @CelisNet - I'm afraid that we need to wait for a fix from Matterport on this one, nothing that can be remedied via WP3D Models.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Thanks @rpetersn, I've recibe an e-mail from matterport.

They suggested the option of also force the highlight reel along with the instructions.

They said that a new version is in progress that will solve this issues, hope we get it soon!
Post 8 IP   flag post
101749 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?