3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Need a 3D/VR/360°/Street View Photographer? 3,246 We Get Around Network Members in 104 Countries! Ask For FREE referral!
WGAN-TV Channel
How to pitch Matterport to Real Estate
Agents and Brokers (and other Verticals)
WGAN-TV | Coming Up
Live at 5
5 pm ET (GMT -4 hours)
Tuesday, 26 September 2017
Join Virtual Studio Audience WGAN-TV Program Schedule | Need Help? | All Videos
Last 30 Days: 60,602 Page Views | 9,967 Visitors | 99 New Members
Matterport Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 39,808  |  Total Topics: 5,241
We Get Around Network Forum
MarketingPriceStrategy

.info domains on sale3846

justinv private msg quote post Address this user
Godaddy just slashed the sales price of their .info sites from $3.17 to $1.17. That is too good not use for your clients. I would never give them a Matterport link. I have always used the .info because they are affordable but this is like getting them at the Dollar Store.

www.1110robin.info
www.727rollingoaks.info
www.1100goodspringsloop.info

These are just a few of my sites. You can see that I use WP3D to build amazing sites in about 20 minutes. This definitely will put you on the map if you are just getting started.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Forum
Founder
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@justinv

AWESOME! Thanks for sharing.

Wondering how to link a .info to your existing webpage? Please see the video in this Forum discussion:

How Created: this Single Property Website

Also note that @justinv uses WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin to create his single property websites and KEEP the SEO for his site: not Matterport!!! (!!!!)

If you have 100 Matterport Spaces and each gets 500 views, that's 50,000 visits that counts for your SEO.

Best,

Dan

Post 2 • IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome @justinv - thanks for sharing!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod

I honestly answered someone on the slower forum about building websites for the tours. I always give Ross credit and tell them to buy it. Little did I know that he did the drone work on the Goodsprings Loop in the example. He just bought a camera recently and I guess he was trying to sell her a tour. She gave him the site and he was blown away. He was trying to figure out how to duplicate my website and I was the one who answered! He does mostly commercial work, so it should not cut into my business.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
40169 4 4
destitute