3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Need a 3D/VR/360°/Street View Photographer? 3,328 We Get Around Network Members in 104 Countries! Ask For FREE referral!
WGAN-TV Channel
Insta360 One 360 Camera (Photo-Video-Livestream)
First Look-Day 3: WGAN Founder Dan Smigrod
Last 30 Days: 57,283 Page Views | 10,489 Visitors | 105 New Members
Matterport Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 40,394  |  Total Topics: 5,352
We Get Around Network Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceHelp WantedMultiple Floorsproblem

Help can't walk from staircase to bedroom?2348

Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
Hi. I did this property yesterday for a client. It has a glass balustrade leading up to the bedrooms. I broke the model up in ground floor and 1st floor. But for some reason that I can't figure out is that you can get to the top off the stairs and then you hit an invisible "wall". I have tried to go into the dollhouse and walk from the other side but still won't allow me.

Herewith the link to the showcase: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=ZXSv3WPBjSq

I have re uploaded it. But still have the same problem. First time this has happened to me. One thing I picked up is the Scan nr 81 that is on the top off the staircase , once you click on it on the left panel in the workshop it will jump to the outside front balcony and shows it as 81 , but on the capture app it is showing as scan 81. That is very strange. And also in workshop when you hover over it on the staircase. Any advice?

Post 1 • IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @Gerhard

I've been up and down the stairs as you described and not had any issues at all with the model. The only thing I see in the entire model is two scans on top of a chair in the lower bedroom that may have been caused by the dual mirror reflection but it doesn't seem to be causing any problems. Unless I missing something.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Standard
newview private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @Gerhard,

Like @GarySnyder above, I was able to walk through the model with no problems at all. I was able to get up and down the staircase with no issues.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
40760 3 3
destitute