A Matterport User Group Forum Member in Europe emailed me ...

"I'm thinking of visiting a real-estate Expo that would also have companies presenting their technology solutions, cameras, 3D and such for real-estate business field. Would you happen to have any recommendations of Expos that would be worth to visit in USA or Europe?"

Here's my proposed reply. What would you add?

Inman Connect - held annually in New York City and San Francisco - is THE real estate conference (and small expo) - meets technology conference.

The next Inman Connect is 2-5 August 2016 in San Francisco.

(I am teaching the We Get Around Matterport Virtual Reality Masters Class on Monday, 1 August 2016 at the conference hotel.)

For THE photography EXPO, I recommend PhotoPlus International Conference + Expo 19-22 2016 in New York City. I talking directly to the camera and gear manufactures' reps.

For 360ยบ spherical photography meets virtual reality, I recommend the annual IVRPA international conference (and small expo). (Details about the IVRPA conference in Quecbec City that I attended in May 2016).

Other than the every-other-year-photography expo in Europe, I can not answer the Europe portion of the question.

What else? Other real estate or photography expos or conferences that you would recommend?

Video: We Get Around Matterport 3D and VR Masters Class Workshop participant (ICNY2016), Joy E. Riley, gives a shout-out to We Get Around Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod. Joy E. Riley in the Founder, President and Principal Broker for Westcott Properties Inc.

Video From Inman Connect 2016 NYC: MUG Member Adam Conrad interviewed by Matterport User Group Forum Founder Dan Smigrod