40819 2 2
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
|When you have Matterport convert your Matterport Spaces 3D Tours to Matterport Spaces Virtual Reality (VR) Tours, you can share them with anyone that has a:
1. Samsung Gear VR Headset
2. Compatible Samsung smartphone such as the Galaxy S7
3. Matterport VR Showcase app via Oculus Store
4. Google Goggles app (to scan the QR code below)
You can share your Matterport Spaces VR Tour with either:
1. a QR code provided by Matterport
2. a URL provided by Matterport (open on smartphone)
Some "Next Steps" for learning about Matterport VR
1. Matterport website
2. Use the MUG Forum Search box powered by Google (search for "VR" and "Virtual Reality"
3. Register for the We Get Around Matterport Virtual Reality Masters Class in San Francisco (Day Before #ICSF2016)
Getting Started | Step 1
✓ Buy the Samsung Gear VR (and a Samsung phone, if necessary)
Getting Started | Step 2
✓ Convert one of your Matterport Spaces to Matterport VR
Once you experience how easy it is to capture, create, view and share your Matterport VR Spaces, you will have all kinds of ideas of how you can offer this service to your existing and potential clients.
Matterport Spaces 3D Tour
Converted to Matterport Spaces VR Tour (see QR Code above)
|Post 1 IP flag post|
|Shaslip private msg quote post Address this user|
plus 1 0
|So, do we think there will be a non "Samsung" solution anytime soon. iPhone or Ipad would be awesome. Yes, oculus rift is a little more expensive, but worth it.
I would hate to have to buy a unlocked Samsung phone ONLY for this purpose. I am an iPhone guy.
|Post 2 IP flag post|