Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,022 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 44 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FAQIntroductionsNewbies

New to the WGAN Forum? Please introduce yourself14

benn1973 private msg quote post Address this user
Thats a hard one I use both methods.
I use a SQM price for unusual and commercial jobs and a Per bedroom price for realestate.
I am currently trying to pitch a national contract that would be the per bedroom model.
Post 476 IP   flag post
There isnt a big take up with Matterport at the moment but I think we are close
Post 477 IP   flag post
Kbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Would it be cheeky to ask for your pricing model...?
Have your "issues" been resolved and are you getting interest?
I do appreciate your time
Post 478 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
@benn1973 We've thought we have been on the brink for that last 2 years! Lol
Post 479 IP   flag post
Yes but when there are more cameras and people offering services you get more agents wanting scans which means more business and of late there are quite a few more cameras in Australia and I assume NZ
Post 480 IP   flag post

WGAN
Standard
New York City
3dVuz private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Everyone... Fuggedaboutit!!!

Im Howard from 3D VUZ here in Brooklyn NY! I'm an active real estate broker for 30 years, and recently invested in Matterport to land more listings and help my fellow agents here at FILLMORE REAL ESTATE! My wife is also a Realtor here on Long Island, where we live...

Matterport 3D Tours, Dan Smigrod, Ross Peterson (WP3D), Shawn May (Photographer), and finally, Glenn Tremain, (Nail Soup Media) have all helped me get started, and I'm doing well so far. This is amazing technology, and I want to say THANK YOU to all 5 of you for making this happen, and for always being there to answer a question or 75!

I'm available to shoot anywhere in the NYC/Long Island/NJ, and will pay great referral fees if you're able to refer me.

Check out my amazing website www.3dvuz.com, created by Nail Soup Media! Good Luck To You ALL!
Post 481 IP   flag post
GrandTour private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone!
Dwain Sands with Grand Tour 360 Inc. in Red Deer, Alberta. We are new Matterport showcase providers serving central Alberta between Edmonton and Calgary. Glad to be on board here!
Post 482 IP   flag post
ELAN42 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone !

It's been 1 month now that we have our first Matterport camera,
and we did 17 3D Spaces so far,
in the amazing Venice (Italy).
We have 40 more to do in the next month.

I must admit we learned very quickly to use it,
our first target was trying to do a "perfect dollhouse" so we had to do a lot of extra scans to hide in post-production.

Venice have a lot of anarchic architecture (never straight), and furniture is very rich and complicated.
Also outdoor terraces and altanas (Venetian terrace on rooftop) are complicated to do with Matterport because of sunlight.

We created a small portfolio here:
http://www.elan42.com/services/3d-360-vr/

It will grow in the next weeks,
we plan to do also industrial and naval 3D photography + art galleries very soon.

I also plan to scan San Marco Square because I live 1 minute from it, so I could do it quite conveniently.

Thanks,
bye,
Alvise Nicoletti and Fabio Bortot
Post 483 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
Sono geloso.
Post 484 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@ELAN42

Welcome. Very exciting. You have been busy.

Looking forward to seeing San Marco Square both as a Matterport 3D Tour and on Google Street View.

Ciao,

Dan
Post 485 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Thanks for joining ...

Please share your fist scan on the Forum. Members always giving feedback.

Best,

Dan
Post 486 IP   flag post
StevenTing private msg quote post Address this user
Hello All,

New here. I've had my Matterport for a month now and completed my first scan last week. I'm working on creating my website right now and figured this site would be a great resource. I am operating as Home Scan Direct along with the accompanying domain name.

Here's a link to my first scan. 3492 Sq Ft and took me about 3 hours with 84 scans.

You can check out our website at www.WeFilm3D.com

We look forward to scanning the world together!
Post 487 IP   flag post
WeFilm3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Matterport family!

My name is Dane and I am the founder of WeFilm3D based in Austin, TX! I have been working with Matterport for over a year and I love the direction of this technology!

I appreciate the cohesiveness and great synergy amongst MP Photographers all around the world!

Here is our most recent shoot, an art gallery for a non-profit here in Austin. What's great is that this 2 week showcase has been immortalized!

We look forward to scanning the world together!
Post 488 IP   flag post
Rundblick3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone!

My name is Alwin Brehde, Co-Founder of Rundblick 3D .
We are based in Hamburg/Germany. MSP in Hamburg/Northern Germany.

Since May 2016 we've documented unique places for a broad range of clients including music venues, galleries and monumental protection.

Thanks for all the support and advice provided in this forum, we really appreciate being part of this network.

Here’s a link to one of our virtual Tours:

Best,

Alwin
Post 489 IP   flag post
ecko360 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys,

My name is Hunter Bankston. I own ecko360. We are based in Hammond, LA but operate in a number of different markets. We have been an MSP since August of 2016.

I look forward to sharing any knowledge we have acquired as well as absorb new ideas from a very exciting industry.

For more information you can check us out at www.ecko360.com

thank you for your time.
Post 490 IP   flag post
BoniVR private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone. My name is Shiv. I would like to thanks Dan and Everyone who is contributing with their information and experience.
I am newbie to the forum and to the Matterport technology. I am still kicking the tires on purchasing a Matterport pro2 camera and going all in with a startup company. Any advice for Matterport beginner would be very useful!! Thanks in advance.
Post 491 IP   flag post
RichardByers private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone, my name is Richard Byers I am currently setting up a business called VR Suite based in County Durham England. My background is in Construction and Civil Engineering as Site Engineer, Land surveyor and currently a College Lecturer. I wish to set up my business and base it round the AEC sectors to scan/ capture progress, use the data in Revit and Recap Pro and create VR design realisations. Very excited with what the technology Matterport is bringing out and enjoying the Forum, lots of very good information. Thanks Richard.
Post 492 IP   flag post
JTR private msg quote post Address this user
Hi there everyone! My name is Tomas Rodriguez. I live in The Woodlands, TX. About 45 min north from downtown Houston. I used to work in real state back in Venezuela. More like a developer than an agent. I'm super exited with all this 3D & VR tech. See a tremendous potential. I want to start a MSP. Right now doing my home work and collecting all possible information. This page/forum is been a huge help. Thanks Dan & to y'all!
Post 493 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @fotoguy
Hi All,

My first mistake is probably posting this to the wrong area. First of many.

My name is Doug Gould. My partner in life and business is Jim 'J.R.' Reading. Together we have owned another photography business by the name of Legends Sports Photography in Saugatuck-Douglas, Michigan. www.legendsmichigan.com

We saw the MP and were intrigued. We went to the Chicago MP office and had a great meeting where we could see the camera first hand and get a demonstration of how it worked. It worked and we bought it.
The new business is called Two Guys Photography. Nothing techy about the name but our new logo gives an indication of 360 and 3D. A local real estate agent already uses us for DSLR photography so we have at least a foot in the door. Two scans scheduled for next week already!

I see huge potential for MP beyond the real estate market. It will be exciting to try out the new ideas and see how they fly. I really wish I could find a way to incorporate the MP into my sports business but as of yet, haven't found a way.

Our first scan was just posted on the forum. I'm anxious to hear feedback since we've only had the camera in our possession for 48 hours.

Looking forward to reading all your posts and learning great things!
Post 494 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @GlennTremain
Welcome! This is a great place to learn, share and be supported with all facets of business. Good Luck
Post 495 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @HRLOCATELL
Best of luck to you! M just getting started myself! Very psyched and trying to structure my business... All advice appreciated.. not sure how to price service.
Post 496 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @GlennTremain
A lot of great posts about pricing, marketing and more
Post 497 IP   flag post
ajabba private msg quote post Address this user
If I've posted this twice, please disregard. My cat flopped on my keyboard and I lost my page.
My name is Phyllis Love and I take photos, etc. for my (Realtor) husband. I purchased our scanner in May and I've only done 3 scans so far. [Question Moved To New Discussion by Dan]
Post 498 IP   flag post
fullpreview private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, my name is Luke and I'm a Matterport addict. - We're all supposed to "admit" that, right?

My primary business is Broker Model - I am the principal broker and we are based in the Design District of Miami, FL. I decided to open a second business, Full Preview, for the purpose of offering 3D Showcases to sellers, business owners and agents outside of my brokerage. It made more sense to purchase the equipment and is more cost effective for us to volume list at more competitive commission rates with all inclusive 3D Tours.

Anyway... here is our latest Modern Home in Coral Springs

Thanks for letting me be a part of this group, Dan!
Post 499 IP   flag post
TobiasRempe private msg quote post Address this user
Hi eveyone!
I am Tobi, co founder of omnia360. We are a VR and 360-content production based in Hamburg, Germany.
360-tours powered by Matterport are part of our portfolio and you can find some examples on our webpage: 360°-Tour

We are very thankful for the great content and ideas that are shared in this forum!
Post 500 IP   flag post
PieroBortolot private msg quote post Address this user
@TobiasRempe welcome!
Post 501 IP   flag post
Sabrina private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELAN42
ELAN42

ELAN42 Hi Elan,

Being that you only had your camera for a month and had done 17 scans did you get your
interest and business prior to the camera arriving.
Thanks for you insight.
Post 502 IP   flag post
ELAN42 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELAN42
ELAN42

ELAN42 Hi Elan,

Being that you only had your camera for a month and had done 17 scans did you get your
interest and business prior to the camera arriving.
Thanks for you insight.

Dear Sabrina,
we was very lucky and it was the customer (a luxury house rental business based on Venice, Italy)
that suggested us to buy the camera, and he already had the plan to scan his 53 homes.

So we did a contract with him for a convenient price,
and we've done 45 spaces in 2 months, we only miss 8 up to now.
This is the updated portfolio: https://www.veniceredhouse.com/3d/
Post 503 IP   flag post
JAX1979 private msg quote post Address this user
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=v1gTvF1ZsAP&brand=0

First scan!
Post 504 IP   flag post
DroneProjects private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, everyone!
I'm new on this forum.
Let me introduce myself, I'm CEO and Founder Of Drone Projects.
We are a Drone service providers Company based in Barcelona, Spain.
Actually, we're waiting for our brand new Matterport 2, We're very excited to put hands on!
I hope to learn and grow up as expert Matterport user and service provider.

Many thanks in advance for all your helpful tips and the great posts published on the forum.

Looking forward to reading it all kind of interesting info.

www.droneprojects.es
Post 505 IP   flag post
101268 923 30