Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,022 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 44 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FAQIntroductionsNewbies

New to the WGAN Forum? Please introduce yourself14

Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome Bryan. Nice to meet you and look forward to seeing your work
Post 276 IP   flag post
dorlando private msg quote post Address this user
Hello All,

Just added a Matterport to our production kit and looking forward to putting it to use! Home is in Victor, Idaho. We service SE Idaho and western Wyoming. Looks like a great group, looking forward to learning the finer points of this system. Thanks!
Post 277 IP   flag post
ScanMan private msg quote post Address this user
I forgot to introduce myself on the official Hiya :-) page. Jon Nash here from Brighton in the UK. Iv'e recently taken delivery and I'm dipping my toes in the water to see if this has any legs here in the UK. Most of my work is overseas but I'm curious to know if the UK is receptive to this product.
Post 278 IP   flag post
bones private msg quote post Address this user
Hi it's Sam Jones here from Toronto. My colleague Adam Quinn and I recently purchased a Matterport camera and have been scanning regularly. Thanks Dan for organizing this forum and to everyone who is so forthcoming with their info and experience.
Post 279 IP   flag post
Jeff private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all, Im Jeff Perrett, David Walker and I ordered a camera and are starting up doing tours for rentals and real-estate sales. We are located in Navarre Fla. and Jackson Ms. We have done a couple so far and we're learning something new every day. These forums are great! Thanks in advance for any help y'all could give! We look forward to growing with this new adventure!
Post 280 IP   flag post

Welcome @Jeff. If you need and help or advice in kicking off, we are here to help.
Post 281 IP   flag post
TMax private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone... my name is Eddie Tapp... A professional photographer, droneographer and educator... over 40 years in business and love all types of imaging... outside of a little PT Gui I haven't had much experience in the interactive or 3D world... I'm very interested in producing 3d fly thru renderings of exteriors using drones but have not started that as of this intro. I'll be looking for any info and hope to get set in the right direction... thanks for having me aboard... Cheers...
Post 282 IP   flag post
Santana private msg quote post Address this user
HI!!! I'm Vicky Santana. Owner of NextHome Santana Real Estate & 3D Virtual Tours. We're located in the Vero Beach/Sebastian FL area. I've been using Matterport for about 9 months and provide all of our Sellers with 3D Matterport Photography. We are just starting to engage in offering our services to local businesses. I am always looking for new advancements on the use of Matterport and have been interested in learning how to create more of a video experience (as the main Matterport site displays) versus the highlights reel we currently use. If anyone has tips please share =)
Post 283 IP   flag post
blainecone private msg quote post Address this user
Hello users! My name is Blaine Cone. My partner, Tonia Zampieri, and I launched Vavisto here in Asheville,NC. With my background in visual effects and HDR panoramic photography, and Tonia's in marketing and real estate, it seemed like the perfect decision to launch a venture based around Matterport's technology. I'm looking forward to being active on the forum!
Post 284 IP   flag post
pguerreiro private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone. My name is Pedro and i'm writing from Portugal... yes the country of Cristiano Ronaldo ;-)
I'm a real estate agent and i knew about matterport two weeks ago. It's impressive and i'm thinking that could be the next step. Hope you can help me about some questions that i'll have. And thank's for receiving me in this forum. Regards.
Post 285 IP   flag post
Who is this Ronaldo? Never heard of her
Post 286 IP   flag post
friesen76 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, one and all. My name is Christy, and I lead a real estate team in Wichita, KS. We're always looking for new ways to gain market share and have an edge over our competitors. I just ordered a camera at a conference last week and can't wait to expose our market to these tours. I think this is the thing we've been looking for! Thanks for having me. I'm looking forward to learning more about the process here.
Post 287 IP   flag post
Dutchinny private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all. Maureen P. From Rockland count, ny. I have been providing re photography services for 10 + years and just purchased the MAtterport camera at KW family reunion Just did my first project
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=vZztopzdr6h. And am stoked!!! Looking forward to learning and sharing!
Post 288 IP   flag post
TotalPerspective private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone, Craig in Huntsville, AL. After many years in Air & Missile Defense am starting up a new company called "Total Perspective" which will be exploring new business opportunities in Computational Imagery with not only Real Estate Marketing but include Retail, Hotel, VRBO, Yacht, RV, Construction Phase Documentation, Insurance Adjusting, and Forensics with my new Matterport Package. As well have acquired a 3D Robotics Solo UAS with Site Scan to combine with Matterport. All in order to have a more comprehensive capability of Aerial & Interior. Plan to later acquire a Faro 330 Laser Scanner for more detailed oriented requirements in engineering and surveying. Local Yacht, Harley, and RV brokers have shown positive interest as well have planned shots with the Space & Rocket Center and the Frank Lloyd Wright house in Florence. Have gleaned valuable information within this forum, Thank you.
Post 289 IP   flag post
tomasdunbar private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone,my name is TomƔs Dunbar from Ireland. I am the marketing manager for a real estate company in this region and I have recently ordered the matterport camera. Nothing like this has been seen in Ireland so I am excited that I have a head start and can shake up how property is viewed in our market
Post 290 IP   flag post
Wyzlo private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone,

My Name is Daniel Petermann from Venezuela.
I have Start one year ago a company (Wyzlo) that offers services for Real estate Agents, Brokers and Companies Like Remax, Century21, etc.
Post 291 IP   flag post
naga private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone,my name is Naga, from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and currently in the process of purchasing Matterport. We at Novo Reperio are excited and looking forward to learn and expand from the experts on board here.
Post 292 IP   flag post
Ollie private msg quote post Address this user
Good morning Team Mug!
Just a short introduction. It's Ollie here Cambridge (just outside of London) - I'm pushing ahead with a business strategy to incorporate 360 photography & video. Here is my most recent scan of a beautiful Georgian Mansion https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=THf9tB85EPF
Have a Great week
Ollie
Post 293 IP   flag post
Huge place Ollie, well done
Post 294 IP   flag post
Davejonesrealty private msg quote post Address this user
Just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. I just ordered my camera today and am excited to get started. I am using it just for my office and our agents here in Connecticut.
Post 295 IP   flag post
SoldSquad private msg quote post Address this user
Greetings!

I'm Greg Maiser, a top REALTORĀ® in Central Massachusetts.
With a background in Marketing and Graphic Design, I like to use the latest and greatest technologies to help serve my client base. I was one of the first to purchase a multi-rotor UAV (drone) for aerial photography, and have had an interest in virtual tours for a while.

I own a 0-360 optic for my DSLR, but have never liked the amount of time it takes to shoot, edit, author, and host the QTVR tour, so the Matterport looks like a great way to streamline the process, and I'm interested in learning more, and exploring this interesting tool.
Post 296 IP   flag post
RobertR private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone!

I am a long term veteran and pioneer in virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR).

I am looking to connect with scanners and photographers worldwide so I can start indexing a list of scanned places and with links to the final result (like this one here: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=JFeix7ojqZj ).

I am working on some nifty AR and VR tech with some IoT smart sensor tracking to integrate with the matterport scans.

Please feel free to reach out if you are willing to share a list of the places you have scanned with links, or if you have any questions about AR/VR. I love to talk about this stuff and share what I know.

Thanks!

robertrice919@gmail.com
Post 297 IP   flag post
Dalivingston private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dave here,

I have an extensive tech background. Have been following VR/Oculus with bated breath for years. Can't believe it actually shipped this month! My significant other sells high end real estate and she was an IBM engineer and a newspaper owner in a past life. We decided to purchase the Matterport (arrives tomorrow) for positioning and as a business opportunity. We have in-house web/design support - a hundred sites or so. As flying is a part of our history we're trying to get a 333 exemption for UAV work. Have lots to learn but will be putting the camera to work here in Atlanta immediately upon delivery. Thanks for the help I've already received! Lots to learn.
Post 298 IP   flag post
bhavinnet private msg quote post Address this user
G'day Guys.. I am bhavin patel from Sydney, Australia. I am a photographer by hobby... thank you
Post 299 IP   flag post
AgentG private msg quote post Address this user
Hello All.
Name is Dosa, and I run a small VFX studio in Los Angeles. Looking to meetup with other matterport users and the development of VR / AR technologies. We've made a couple of things with the oculus but looking forward to playing with the matterport and see what we can bring to the table.

Feel free to look at some of our past work!

www.goma.pro

Post 300 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome to the forum, very phenomenal work, are you sure your in the right place
Ron
Post 301 IP   flag post
AgentG private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @ron0987 ! Going to share some of the stuff we have been working on with some of the matterport files. Hopefully you guys can give me insight on the stuff we are trying to put together! Exciting times. Look forward to meeting all you guys!
Post 302 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I will be first inline to see, any insight you need please ask. Very exciting and looking forward to seeing more and meeting you.

Thanks
Ron
Post 303 IP   flag post
joooowan private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all.

My name's Juwan, new RE photographer from LA. Just added matterport to my line of products. Hoping to see what this new piece of hardware can do.
Post 304 IP   flag post
pirusan private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Everybody:

On and Off long time Forum lurker. Looking forward to interact with you all.

Gus
Post 305 IP   flag post
101269 923 30