Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Best Screen Capture Software.1359

GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
I am new to Matterport and have found that the screen capture software to convert to video I have been using is a little jumpy.

Anyone have any recommendations. I would like one that will go 1080p, so I do not have to resize in Premiere Pro.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
Did you look at Camtasia Studio by TechSmith?
Post 2 IP   flag post
danmorell private msg quote post Address this user
I would agree with @Tosolini. Camtasia works great for me.
Post 3 IP   flag post
seanminor private msg quote post Address this user
@GeorgeK I use https://screencast-o-matic.com/home Very inexpensive for the year and I have had no issues with jumpiness. Works great for doing quick walk throughs to post on Facebook or elsewhere. Very easy to use. I upload to my moviemaker to edit or add content. I know Camtasia works great, but I wanted to be frugal.
Post 4 IP   flag post
MikeFrey private msg quote post Address this user
I am testing both Camtasia and Snagit right now on a free trial for each and I just don't see the difference. The file size is similar (for video capture) and the quality appears to be the same in the finished product on screen. I am leaning toward Snagit since I have other software that does the additional things that Camtasia Studio does.
Post 5 IP   flag post
chuckcapan private msg quote post Address this user
I was under the impression that recording a tour was a violation of the Terms of Use.
Post 6 IP   flag post
ScanMan private msg quote post Address this user
Chuck - Since Matterport don't back up your scans you'd be silly not to record them .
Post 7 IP   flag post
Andrew private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all!

You still pays for screen capturing? Try this
"Open Broadcaster Software".Free, open source software for live streaming and recording.

Andrew
Post 8 IP   flag post
101751 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?