3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Need a 3D/VR/360°/Street View Photographer? 3,039 We Get Around Network Members in 101 Countries! Ask For FREE referral!
We Get Around Network Forum

Used camera, new account1307

alec private msg quote post Address this user
For anyone that has gone through this before, can you please offer some guidance? I purchased a used Matterport camera and am having a difficult time finding where and how to sign up for the hosting account on their website without buying a new camera. I've emailed customer support a couple times but the response is slow. I'd like to get starting testing the camera and practicing, so any help would be appreciated!

Thank you,
Alec
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Standard
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Alec,
I believe you want to create an account on my.matterport.com. It is possible they have to send an invitation though...

Missing your invite?

Second-hand camera?

If you purchased a camera second-hand, you'll need to contact us at support@matterport.com to set up your account.

(https://support.matterport.com/hc/en-us/articles/207836047-My-matterport-com-account)
Post 2 • IP   flag post
alec private msg quote post Address this user
lisahinson,

Thank you for your help. If I would have been more patient, I would have known that. Matterport's support contacted me, and I am now on my way to opening my account.

Thank you again, and I look forward to starting some scans.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
37675 3 3
destitute