Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,024 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 46 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business DevelopmentDavid KurkjianMarketingMasterMessagingSales

WGAN-TV: How to Speak the Language of Decision: SUCCESS in Selling 3D Tours10694

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Dave Kurkjian will be my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 16 January 2020.

WGAN-TV: How to Speak the Language of Decision: S.U.C.C.E.S.S. in Selling 3D Tours

Hi All,

Are you selling as many Mattterport 3D Tours as you would like?

If not, you need a S.U.C.C.E.S.S. formula and understand how to apply it to selling Matterport 3D Tours.

MasterMessaging Founder David Kurkjian, will be my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm EST | GMT -5) on Wednesday, 29 January 2020.

The topic:

How to Speak the Language of Decision: S.U.C.C.E.S.S. in Selling 3D Tours and Real Estate Photography

I have attended two of David's seminars: one six years ago that has helped me succeed faster and his S.U.C.C.E.S.S. seminar that I am eager to have David share with you.

Among your take-aways will be learning what this mnemonic - S.U.C.C.E.S.S. - spells out and how to use it to help increase Matterport 3D Tour sales.

David Kurkjian Bio

David Kurkjian is a 35-year sales veteran with success both as a quota carrying rep and sales leader in companies like Bellsouth and CareerBuilder.

An engineer by education, David sought after and discovered the secrets to his success by exploring behavioral psychology and understanding the science of human decision making.

In 2012, he founded MasterMessaging to help clients increase their revenue by mastering the ability to elevate their value.

| MasterMessaging | dkurkjian@mastermessaging.com | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Blog |
Post 1 IP   flag post
photosintheround private msg quote post Address this user
Looking forward to it!!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

✓ Are you selling as many Matterport Digital Twins as you would like?
✓ Are you selling as much photography as you would like?
✓ Are your clients constantly beating you up on price (and winning)?

If not, plan to watch this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show Wednesday (29 January 2020): S.U.C.C.E.S.S. in selling 3D Tours and Real Estate Photography.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Reminder:

Plan to watch this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show this Thursday (16 January 2020): S.U.C.C.E.S.S. in selling 3D Tours and Real Estate Photography.

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Reminder:

Plan to watch this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show tomorrow, Thursday (16 January 2020), S.U.C.C.E.S.S. in selling 3D Tours and Real Estate Photography.

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Hello, my name is David Kurkjian and I’m the President and founder of MasterMessaging.

Hi All,

Above is a two minute video from my guest ...

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

I've been spending much of today (Wednesday, 15 January 2020) watching videos from David and reading his co-authored white paper on How to Communicate Value.

If you would like to increase your revenue by 25 percent on more in 2020 and keeping your margins high (or higher) in a commoditized marketplace, I encourage you to tune into WGAN-TV Live at 5 show on Wednesday, 29 January 2020.

I've attended two of his workshops (awesome!) that have helped me succeed faster.

I am super-excited to have David share his S.U.C.C.E.S.S. with you!

Imagine making more money with less stress simply by being a better communicator about how you will help your clients and prospects achieve their goals.

Best,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

✓ Would you like to add new clients?
✓ Would you like to get more business from existing clients?
✓ Would you like to grow your real estate photography and 3D Tour business by 25 percent or more this year?

Watch WGAN-TV Live at 5 today (Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 5 pm EST | -5 GMT) for:

How to Speak the Language of Decision: S.U.C.C.E.S.S. in Selling 3D Tours and Real Estate Photography

MasterMessaging Founder David Kurkjian, will be my guest on today's show.

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV S.U.C.C.E.S.S. in Selling Matterport 3D Tours and Real Estate Photography with MasterMessaging.com Founder David Kurkjian | 29 January 2020

Hi All,

If you would like to make more money, this WGAN-TV show is a "must watch" ...

It's likely that you will want to watch is more than once and study sections of the video.

What are your takeaways?

Best,

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
Peter360 private msg quote post Address this user
Excellent, reminded me of all the things I've forgotten extremely useful.
Post 11 IP   flag post
101272 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?