Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,022 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 44 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360 Hosting Platforms3D Hosting PlatformsCheat SheetsFAQHostingHosting PlatformsWGAN Forum Membership Benefit

WGAN List of 180+ 3D/360º Virtual Tour Hosting Platforms/Software10110

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the Week
--

Free | WGAN CHEAT SHEET | 170+ 3D/360 Virtual Tour Platforms and Software[/url]

WGAN List of 170+ 3D and 360º Virtual Tour Hosting Platforms

Hi All,

To receive the WGAN List of 170 3D/360º Virtual Tour Hosting Platforms, join the WGAN Forum (free).

(You will automatically receive a Private Message from me that includes a link to this list in a Google Sheet.)

If you are already a WGAN Member, please Private Message me with the Subject Line:
WGAN List of 3D/360 Hosting Platforms

The WGAN List of 150+ 3D and 360º Virtual Tour Hosting Platforms/Software includes:

✓ 3D/360º Hosting Platforms website URL
✓ 3D/360º Hosting Platforms Pricing Page URL
✓ WGAN Forum Tags
✓ And more!

Best,

Dan

[Count of 180+ updated on 28 December 2022]
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Requesting help!

I love Dan's proactive suggestion that the WGAN forum should have a master list - actually a spreadsheet - of all 3D and 360° tour platforms. This is not a simple matter as they proliferate and are constantly evolving. It will take dedicated work from a good number of us to both assemble this list and keep it up-to-date as systems are revised, added and sometimes disappear. But each time one of us is confronted with a client who wants something we haven't before provided, the info to make a quick decision will be available to us.

When Dan posted this list, my first response was that these platforms cannot be easily classified. To my knowledge (and I could be wrong since yesterday!) only Matterport and GeoCV capture both panos and depth data. But other systems can now create dollhouse views, such as NodalView which I personally love and use. These 360° camera "dollhouse" views smash furniture as flat imagery on the floors and walls, but otherwise the dollhouse is pretty good, usable and even navigates you between rooms. Bottom line, there are many, many variables offered by all these platforms.

So, I propose that we (I can't do it alone) create a spreadsheet of all these platforms with the system names down the left, vertical column, and capabilities across the top, horizontal header. The ranking order down the left should be based on the greatest total number of capabilities offered by each, and we'll figure out some logical order across the top as we go. Here's just a start to that list:

Shoots 360° panos?
Records depth data? (MP and GeoCV)
Dollhouse with furnishings? (MP and GeoCV)
Dollhouse walls only? (like NodalView)
Dollhouse navigation? (MP, GeoCV, NodalView...)
Floor Plans?
Floor plan measurements?
Ceiling plans?
Minimap?
Minimap which shows navigation?
Accuracy of measurements? (ie, MP claims 99%. I'm sure a NodalView dollhouse is less, if any)
Exports .obj?
Exports .pts?
2D snapshots
Export panoramas? (GeoCV)
Can import retouched panoramas as replacement for originals? (GeoCV)
Can import panoramas from other cameras and drone into tour? (GeoCV, NodalView)
Export floor plans? (MP and GeoCV)
Re-import to 3D tour edited floor plans? (GeoCV)
Delivers 3D Outdoor Mode? (GeoCV)
Teaser videos? (MP)
White label hosting? (GeoCV)
Self-Hosting? (GeoCV)
Can add aerial panos to Highlight Tour? (GeoCV)
Tags/Markers? (MP Mattertags, GeoCV Pins)
Tags/Markers can embed: Text, Photos, Video, URLs, 3D objects?

and I expect this is just a beginning...

Dan, if one individual is needed to compile the info, sort of monitor the spreadsheet, I'll do it. Question is, can this somehow be displayed on your WGAN forum site for everyone to see, and in such a way that I can easily update it?

If yes, I will begin laying this out and many, many forum members who have experience with these platforms will need to weigh in with their expertise to provide the info required.

Any comments from the group?
Thank you!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Home3D

Thank you for volunteering to help edit the WGAN List of 150+ 3D and 360º Hosting Platforms.

I (just) sent you invite via Google Sheets.

Perhaps if you add all the columns you feel would be helpful (and then add the data for the 3D/360º hosting platforms, that would be a great start.

The WGAN List of 150+ 3D and 360º Hosting Platforms Google Sheet is free for WGAN Forum Members to access. Anyone that joins the WGAN Forum (free), as of 18 Sept. 2019, automatically receives a Private Message from me with 50+ free Membership benefits; including a link to the Google Sheet described above.

Best,

Dan

P.S. This month, we will add another Tab to the WGAN Forum - 3D/360º Platforms - that will link to this post.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Dazzle3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, can I access the WGAN Google Sheet?

Thanks,
Chris
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

I could imagine that many that are new to the WGAN Forum are searching for 3D/360 cameras and 3D/360 hosting platforms:

WGAN List of 150+ 3D/360º Virtual Tour Hosting Platforms/Software
WGAN List of 50+ 3D/360º Cameras for Virtual Tours

I recommend picking a platform before deciding on which camera.

Related WGAN Forum Discussion

I need help choosing a 3D Virtual Tour Platform for by Real Estate Listings

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
MortenKrog private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Dan,

How do I find this list again? The links in the PM is not working for me.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@MortenKrog

The WGAN curated list of 150+ 3D/360 virtual tour platforms/software is free for WGAN Forum Members that Private Message me: @DanSmigrod with the subject line:
WGAN List of Virtual Tour Platforms/Software

Best,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
The WGAN curated list of 170 3D/360 virtual tour platforms/software is free for WGAN Forum Members. Two ways to receive:

Option 1: Join the We Get Around Network Forum (free) and automatically receive an email from me with the link to the list and 50+ other free and/or special savings.
Option 2: Private Message me: @DanSmigrod with the subject line:
WGAN List of Virtual Tour Platforms/Software

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
ahojman private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod WGAN List of 3D/360 Hosting Platforms
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN Chart: Short List of Virtual Tour Platforms for USA Service Providers

Hi All,

Above is a Short List of Virtual Tour Platforms for USA Service Providers.

We Get Around Network (WGAN) curates a list of 180+ 3D/360 Virtual Tour Platforms and Software.

Access to this list is free for WGAN Forum Members. When you Join WGAN (free), you will automatically receive an email from me that includes a link to this WGAN curated list.

Any virtual tour platforms that you feel should be on the short list (above)?

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
101268 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?