63029 1 1
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
|Video: WGAN-TV Short Story (#722) Four Tips for Matterport Scanning with Matterport Marketing Manager Amir Frank
Matterport Marketing Manager Amir Frank discusses his four tips for Matterport scanning in this WGAN-TV Short Story (#722).
1. Do not overscan (or you will create extra work in Matterport Worskhop since as more scans to hide)
2. Think about how the Matterport Dollhouse View will look
3. Fill in black holes (caused by sunlight) so that the Visitor does not "fall" from floor to floor
4. Think about Navigation: the only spots the visitor can walk, are your scan points. Think about the walking experience
5. Pay attention to the mini-map to make sure the scan is placed where you expect it
What tips would you add?
|Post 1 IP flag post|
This topic is archived. Start new topic?