Matterport 3D Tour Pros  |  Google Street View Pros  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Option #1
Find a 3D Tour Photographer Map
We Get Around Network Find a Pro Service
Matterport Service Provider? Join We Get Around Network
Option #2
Book a Matterport Pro in 60 Seconds
We Get Around Network Instant Booking Service
Powered byKoaWare
Matterport Service Provider (USA)? Join KoaWare Free! Register Now
Last 30 Days: 43,857 Page Views | 10,642 Visitors | 63 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 53,189  |  Total Topics: 7,854
4,395 WGAN Members in 118 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
Best Practices Shooting Real Estate Video; and
PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Demo and Discussion
MarketingPhoto EditingPhotoAndVideoEdits.com

How to Get a Free Before/After Photo Editing Widget for Your Website8327

WGAN
Founder
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Hi All,

PhotoAndVideoEdits.com is offering a free before/after photo editing widget for your website that comes pre-loaded with examples of before and after editing.

1. Go to PhotoAndVideoEdits.com
2. Scroll down to the Before/After examples
3. Look for the red Get Free Snipped Code link
4. The iFrame embed code will be emailed to you

Whether you edit your photos - or engage PhotoAndVideoEdits.com to edit your photos – this before/after photo editing widget is a powerful, free tool to help highlight/differentiate to potential clients your photo editing services.

Happy holidays,

Dan

P.S. For PhotoAndVideoEdits.com special offers, please see this WGAN Forum discussion.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Standard
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
This is a note to sing the praises of Colin Forte.

Yesterday I took a look at this cool widget. There was a bug in it where the slider widget, if it got near the left/right edges, got stuck there.

I wrote to Colin and overnight it was fixed. It's now perfect.

If you're a photographer and haven't yet tried Colin's PhotoAndVideoEdits.com - you should. The service and quality has been great for months now, and I've run many jobs through it. But on top of that, how often have you pointed out a glitch to some company's tech support and had the issue fixed perfectly in less than 12 hours??

Colin, you're a gem.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Photo - Video
Editing Service
PhotoAndVideoEdits private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you very much for your kind words. For anyone wondering, no consideration was given for this review! Aside from giving what we believe to be the best ‘value for money’ regarding our product, my main focus is turn around time. This not only applies on photos but also on customer service. I live by the motto ‘never put off until tomorrow what can be done today.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Founder
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

You can use the free before/after photo widget from PhotoAndVideoEdits.com, even if you are not a PhotoAndVideoEdits.com client.

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
53818 4 4
destitute