Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,024 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 46 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FAQNewbiesWGAN

About Us: We Get Around Network | Succeed Faster7981

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: New York-based 3D VUZ Owner and Chief Photographer Howard Witz (@3DVuz) on WGAN Standard Membership

Video: RKO Photography’s Roger and Kay Owens on WGAN-TV give “Shout-Outs” to We Get Around Network and Dan Smigrod

About Us: We Get Around Network | Succeed Faster

Welcome to the We Get Around Network (WGAN).

WGAN is the definitive source for connecting 3D/360º buyers to service providers powered by the most in-depth and up-to-date content for the 3D/360º Community.

WGAN is a free online Community of 24,000 ...

Matterport Service Providers
Google Street View Trusted Pros
3D/360º camera companies
3D/360º platform companies
3rd Party Service Providers
✓ real estate agents and brokers
✓ potential Service Providers researching cameras, platforms and 3rd Party Services

... in 135 countries.

The We Get Around Network Forum is a Matterport centric Community focuses on residential and commercial real estate with an eye to other verticals, such as:

AEC – creating the "as built" and construction progress documentation (video)
Travel and Hospitalityhotels, Airbnb and related
Google Street View – inside business 3D/360 Tours and GSV Map Updates (GSV17, GSV18) (Video)

As the demand for 3D Tours or residential and commercial real estate and Google Street View Map Updates begins to grow exponentially – and the base of photographers grows linearly – the demand for reality capture experts such Matterport Service Providers will exceed supply. (I know that day is coming!)

While the Community is Matterport centric, we discuss other cameras, platforms and related 3rd party services because the Community wants to know if other services are a threat or an opportunity. And, for those researching Matterport in the WGAN Forum, it's helpful to find answers all in one place.

The We Get Around Network Forum was founded in August 2014 as the Matterport User Group (MUG) Forum and two years later changed the name to We Get Around Network Forum to reflect the interest of the Community to discuss all cameras, platforms and 3rd party services.

Let Me Show You Around

Seeking a Matterport Service Provider or Google Trusted Photographer?

WGAN Find A Pro Map (Green, Blue and Purple location pins are public profiles)
WGAN Instant Booking Service powered by KoaWare - book a Matterport Pro in 60 seconds (USA)

Researching Buying a Matterport Camera

Thinking about becoming a Matterport Service Provider? WGAN has endless resources to help you decide:

We Get Around Network Forum (67,000 posts among 11,000 topics)
WGAN Training Academy
WGAN Podcast (Apple Podcasts iOS app)
Calculator: How much does the Matterport Camera, Gear and Accessories cost?*
Calculator: How much money can I make as a Matterport Service Provider?*
Calculator: How I can help real estate agents double their annual income?*
Quiz: Should I buy a Matterport Camera?*
Guide to Matterport Service Provider Pricing curated by We Get Around
✓ Curated Sopping List of Cameras, Gear and Accessories

*to receive 50+ free WGAN Forum Membership benefits - including the free use of the WGAN Calculators and Quiz - join the We Get Around Network Forum (free) here.

Matterport Service Providers | Succeed Faster

To Succeed Faster in marketing, sales and operations as a Matterport Service Provider, join the We Get Around Network as a Standard Member and receive 40+ Membership benefits, including:

✓ Public Profile on the We Get Around Find a Pro Map (Full Screen Map)
✓ A $25 Amazon Gift Card each time you receive a booking (Limit: 4 $25 Amazon Gift Cards) by 31 December 2018 via the WGAN Instant Booking Service powered by KoaWare (Details)
✓ free use of WP3D Models WordPress Plugin
✓ free use of WordPress powered by Ionblade Pro Plan
✓ free use ThreeSixty Tours White Label Pro 5 Plan
✓ free use of Panoskin Pro
✓ free use of up to 9 of 40+ marketing videos customized with your contact info ad company logo
✓ free use of digital assets (Matterport 3D Tours, videos of Matterport 3D Tours, GIF files of Matterport 3D Tour)
✓ free RELA Photographer Plan for us to 6 months for up to 6 properties (Details)
✓ plus savings on 3rd Party Services such as: 3DVUE, Blue-Sketch, InventiveCG, MP2FP, MP2SV, PhotoSparc, SatellitePanoramas
✓ All Access Pass to the WGAN Training Academy - 250+ hours, including 10+ hours on how to price Matterport 3D Tours, 10+ hours on how to scan with Matterport and Matterport Workshop and Clouding training
✓ And more!

40+ WGAN Membership Benefits | Compare WGAN Membership Plans | JoinBasic.info | JoinStandard.com

See WGAN Membership Return On Investment Calculator (ROI)

Want to Engage with WGAN Forum Members about your Camera, Platform or 3rd Party Service?

Want to engage with the We Get Around Network Forum Community about your Camera, platform and 3rd Party Service? Simply join as a WGAN Premium Member (www.JoinPremium.info) You can start discussions, join existing discussions, post news, ask questions, etc. WGAN Forum Members - and Visitors - are curious about 3D/360º cameras, platforms and related 3rd Party Services in residential and commercial real estate, AEC and Travel and Hospitality verticals.

Statistics about the We Get Around Network Forum

✓ at the rate of 1.4 million Page Views annually
✓ 116,500 Page Views monthly
✓ 29,000 Visitors monthly
✓ 6,000+ WGAN Members
✓ World's Largest Knowledge Base of Its Kind: 67,000 posts among 11,000 topics

Here's why and how I curate the WGAN Forum ...

Thanks again for visiting.

Best,

Dan Smigrod
Founder
We Get Around Network
Atlanta, Georgia USA

P.S. Join Now as a WGAN Standard Member to Succeed Faster!

---

Video A: - I am a Matterport Service Provider

Video: C - I am a full service photographer

Video: B - I am a real estate agent

Above: 3 of 40+ marketing videos that can be customized with your contact info and logo, when you join WGAN as a Basic, Standard or Premium Member.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Thank you for checking out the WGAN Forum.

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
SiteTour360 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan - Happy New Year! From where can i manage my WGAN subscription service?...ie update credit card or change plans etc.
Regards,
Mike
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi Mike,

I sent you a link via Private Message.

Happy New Year too,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
Dan, just stumbled across this - thanks for all you do friend!
Post 5 IP   flag post
101274 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?