Six ways to save $300 to $600 on a Matterport Camera Purchase7576
71529 1 1
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
So, you decided to buy a Matterport Camera.
Would you like to save $300 to $600 when you buy a Matterport Camera?
Six Ways to Save $300 to $600 on a Matterport Camera Purchase
1. Wait until the last week of the quarter. Let Matterport know that you are willing to buy the camera by the last day of the quarter - and wait for them to accept your offer of $600 off. You may need to pre-pay for a year of hosting, but it will be worth it.
2. Wait until the last week of the month. Let Matterport know that you are willing to buy the camera by the last day of the month - and wait for them to accept your offer of $500 off. You may need to pre-pay for a year of hosting, but it will be worth it.
3. Place the Matterport Camera in the online Matterport shopping cart and abandon the purchase. Wait for a "We noticed that .. and special offer."
4. Use Facebook to search for Matterport. Post a question about Matterport. Wait for the retargeting offers to begin.
Do not buy online. Talk to a Matterport sales person. (The Matterport sales team may like me for telling you that. But, stand your ground on the discount. Buying a Matterport camera is like buying a used car, gym Membership or rug. Haggle, stand your ground and be prepared to walk away. Only then will you get the most savings.
5. Attend a trade show where Matterport is exhibiting. Get the show special. Ask for the Promo Code or Discount Code. (Or remind me to ask Members to share the discount code with me.)
6. Ask for X days free hosting, plus the discount.
7. Bonus for Real Estate Agents/Brokers: ask for their current financing offer
How did you save money buying your Matterport Camera? (Feel free to Private Message me and I will post anonymously.)
|Post 1 IP flag post|
This topic is archived. Start new topic?