Matterport 3D Tour Pros  |  Google Street View Pros  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Option #1
Find a 3D Tour Photographer Map
We Get Around Network Find a Pro Service
Matterport Service Provider? Join We Get Around Network
Option #2
Book a Matterport Pro in 60 Seconds
We Get Around Network Instant Booking Service
Powered byKoaWare
Matterport Service Provider (USA)? Join KoaWare Free! Register Now
Last 30 Days: 50,277 Page Views | 10,700 Visitors | 41 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 52,723  |  Total Topics: 7,745
4,342 WGAN Members in 118 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
How to Make Money in the AEC Space for Newbies
Portland, OR-based ToPa 3D Founder Paul Tice
Google Street ViewGSV

Tips for Publishing to Google Street View?6514

Premium
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

If you are using Matterport to publish to Google Street View, what tips can you share?

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Basic
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
Scan a path out as close out to the google car path as you can so the car tour will visually link to yours.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Standard
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
Hide any scans that you don't want on the GSV in Workshop before publishing.

Also, don't expect to just publish it from Matterport and be finished. It will have way too many connections and you will be walking through things and jumping from one side of the room to the other.

You need to download the tour into GoThru or Panoskin and edit the links and re-upload the tour.

I usually remove most of the panos from the GSV carousel so that there are only a few logical places to enter the tour. Otherwise every pano in the tour shows up on the companies business profile and you can't control which one is at the top.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Standard
lifelikeview private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richierichks

Also, don't expect to just publish it from Matterport and be finished. It will have way too many connections and you will be walking through things and jumping from one side of the room to the other.

You need to download the tour into GoThru or Panoskin and edit the links and re-upload the tour.

I usually remove most of the panos from the GSV carousel so that there are only a few logical places to enter the tour. Otherwise every pano in the tour shows up on the companies business profile and you can't control which one is at the top.

How do you download the tours to load them into panoskin? I am struggling to find a reasonable way
Post 4 IP   flag post
Standard
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Be patient!!!!

It takes a couple hours to get all the scans on there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richierichks
Also, don't expect to just publish it from Matterport and be finished

It could take up to a week for Google to have it all straight after you update each scan point. Download Google Street View App and update your linking next time you're sitting on the John.
Post 5 IP   flag post
53348 5 5
destitute