Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,024 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 46 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceCAPTUR3DPricing

Matterport subscription VS CAPTURED3D IN AU5156

Sabrina private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Matterport users,
I am still getting my head around the subscriptions.
Can any one tell me if your living in Australia wether
You use the Matterport subscriptions or the Captured3D
from the Matterport reseller here in Australia.
So help with Matterport subscriptions VS Captured3D

Thanks for your help in advanced.
Post 1 IP   flag post
davemckean private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Sabrina,

My understanding is that even if you utilise the Captur3d system you still need your matterport account. The guys there have some great features in their service offering with workflow improvement and booking etc. It is something that I did seriously consider taking up but as a one person operation many of the features offered I already have workflows for and am comfortable doing myself.

Big feature though was the whitelabelled unique url for realestate.com.au. I have been trying for over a year to get my domain whitelisted and still have not managed to make it happen. This alone is worth gold for redirections to your website.
Post 2 IP   flag post
BenHolmes private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Sabrina i use Capture3d and they are great to deal with and have some features you can use to link tours taken of multiple areas which once set up display a lot better than linking within the matter port site. The booking system is awesome and being able to create client logo banners at the bottom is a big feature. Unique url creation is great but most of all using the banner to create logos for different clients is awesome. Ive been working for nearly a year and brand my scans using their software and have worked in coming up with ideas so yes i recommend giving them a call or enquire further.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Sabrina private msg quote post Address this user
thanks @davemckean and @benholmes.

So is it correct that you also need to purchase the matterport account.
could get very expensive if you need the both.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101274 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?