How to Embed an Archilogic 3D in WP3D Models4916
60947 5 5
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
How to Embed an Archilogic 3D Tour within a Single Property Website created with WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin
A Member of the Forum emailed me today (29 June 2017)...
Hi Dan, ... just wondering if it is possible to embed an "Archilogic" interactive floor plan through wp3d single page property website.
The answer is: Yes
To see an example, please click here.
How to Embed an Archilogic 3D Tour in WP3D Models to Create Single Property Website
1. WP3D Models-->Media Tab-->3rd Party Content-->Check the box that says, "Add 3rd Party Content?"
2. This reveals a box for the 3rd Party Content URL-->Add Archilogic 3D model URL (Hint: looks like this: https://goo.gl/xxxxxxx
3. Generate Single Property Website
4. Note: You still need a Matterport Spaces 3D Tour in the Single Property Website
Special Offers for We Get Around Network Basic, Standard and Premium Members
1. Floor Plan to Archilogic 3D Tour: Save 15 Percent
2. Use of these non-branded Archilogic 3D Tour examples on your website
For the We Get Around Archilogic Promo Code, please see your Welcome Onboard Letter (PM for the password)
How might you use Archilogic 3D Tours within a Single Property Website powered by WP3D Models Wordpress plugin?
|Post 1 IP flag post|
|3DOgraphy private msg quote post Address this user|
|Thanks Dan, sadly can't do it without a Matterport model.|
|Post 2 IP flag post|
|JonJ private msg quote post Address this user|
It is possible to use WP3D when you do not have a Matterport model. I use it all the time for photos and video. See the screen shot below to toggle between a Matterport Model and Static Image.
Hope this helps!
|Post 3 IP flag post|
|alirizacil private msg quote post Address this user|
As JonJ said, you can embed Arxhilogic with photos. You can find an example below:
|Post 4 IP flag post|
This topic is archived. Start new topic?