Connecting 3D/360° Tour Buyers to Service Providers powered by
the Most In-Depth, Relevant and Up-to-Date Content for the 3D/360° Community
Join FREE! 50+ Benefits
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Option #1
Find a 3D Tour Photographer Map
We Get Around Network Find a Pro Service
Matterport Service Provider? Join We Get Around Network
Option #2
Book a Matterport Pro in 60 Seconds
We Get Around Network Instant Booking Service
Powered byKoaWare
Matterport Service Provider (USA)? Join KoaWare Free! Register Now
Last 30 Days: 48,592 Page Views | 11,802 Visitors | 84 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 60,177  |  Total Topics: 9,309
5,171 WGAN Members in 129 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
CAPTUR3D Training for Matterporters: Part 5 of 5
with Phoria (CAPTUR3D) COO Steven Kounnas
WGAN-TV: Coming Up
Live at 5
5 pm EDT (GMT -5)
Tuesday, 20 August 2019
Add to My Calendar WGAN-TV Program Schedule | Need Help? | All Videos
AdviceMatterport Survey

Matterport survey4252

Basic
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
I just completed a survey from Matterport recently where they are giving away a free month or two of service in exchange for our feedback. I urge all of you to do this and express EXTREME displeasure with them taking away all the 3rd party apps that they have taken away from us. I blistered them about removing the ability to calculate sq ft that allowed us to use Metroplex's sq ft calculation tool. I hope that if enough of you do the survey and really rip them about that - maybe they will listen?????

Someone help me out here but I don't recall where or how I got the survey. Maybe email from them?
Post 1 IP   flag post
PhotoJoe private msg quote post Address this user
I started the survey, got about half way through, and the questions got ridiculous. Not worth my time at all. Maybe intentional on their part?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Standard
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't even get one.....must not want to hear from me!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Basic
Yes - the question and answer system is dumb. I wish that they would just give us a blank space to type and that was it
Post 4 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Some of the questions were a bit odd. There were questions about how valuable I felt certain things were -- and there was no option for -- "I appreciate the resources you guys have and am thankful that they are there for people that aren't me."

@pixelray I had a conversation with my assistant today about SQFT calculations. In paying my assistant, I often want to use SQFT also - as I pay her based on my rates EVEN when I'm subcontracting for another agency that is paying me lower. When I do this, I pay her based on the SQFT scanned. She wondered how I knew how to do this. It's frustrating because this feature should be in Matterport Cloud (how do ya'll like the rebrand?) -- and she should be able to see the 'SQFT Scanned' stat herself so that I feel trustworthy and she has confidence. There are so many practical reasons why the total SQFT scanned should be made available to us.

Folks - keep on bugging Matterport. They do listen and I know for 100% certain that they will be taking care of several painpoints that we've been complaining about in the near future. As to what they are and when ...
Post 5 IP   flag post
Basic
Yikes - can see how that could get dicey! It's just NEEDED - PERIOD.

Dan - can't you throw your weight around here? They so quickly turned it off - can't they so quickly turn it back on?

What's the reasoning for even taking that away??
Post 6 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray It's mind baffling.
Post 7 IP   flag post
60917 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute