Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Mattterport Camera Leasing to Brokers4011

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

How does the Matterport Camera leasing program work? What are the terms?

Thanks,

Dan

P.S. This topic was inspired by this post in a related discussion ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by @justinv
@SailAway

I bought mine when it was $600 off. I inquired about their payment plan and they informed me that you pay full price if they finance it for you. They also informed me that they only do that for real estate brokers with so many people working for them.

I assume you are a broker? You should be able to make that money back fairly easy. Just as @Metroplex360 mentioned. Depending what market you are in, an average scan is at least $300 and hopefully closer to $500. A few scans and you are back to where you need to be.

If you are a broker, do you charge the agents that work for you to scan their listings? I would have thought that brokers would invest in something like this to give their agents another marketing tool. That way it helps to get more listings and the agent doesn't have to pay because the broker makes money off closings from agents. So more closings, more money made for the business.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
I was told you had to be a broker with 100+ agents to qualify for the financing deal.

Also, from a brokerage owner's perspective, I can tell you that many brokers have already gone FAR past sensible levels of investment in expensive things "to get agents more listings".

Post 2 IP   flag post
101749 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?