Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 674 Unique Visitors
9,056 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,711 Page Views | 19,043 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
3D Showcase Tour Begins - I would like to be able to set the sweep (and view within a sweep) as the starting point of the 3D Showcase (rather than having to shoot the first sweep first).

What's on your Matterport Wish List?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Screen Grabs – In Unity, -->batch export<-- of all images in Gallery folder.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Twitter Card Integration – Phase 1: Tweet displays thumbnail instead of just a link; Phase 2: Launch Matterport 3D Showcase within Twitter feed (without leaving Twitter)
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Sharing without Collaborating – To share a model, you can either make the model public or invite colleagues as collaborators. I would prefer a third option: sharing a private model without enabling collaboration. YouTube is a great model for sharing options.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
iOS and Android Support – Looking forward to viewing Matterport 3D Showcases on iOS and Android devices. Matterport promises this by 31 December 2014. Hoping that it will be sooner than later.
Post 5 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
Mobile support for viewing, and ability to select floors while doing scans. For multi-level properties it can get difficult to see the area you're working on with all of the overlapping.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Analytics – We could use a dashboard of statistics that's shareable with our clients.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Pro 3D Camera Photographer Metrics – We could use photographer analytics such as:

1. how long did it take to capture the space?
2. number of sweeps?
3. average time per sweep?
4. total square footage covered?
5. Average data across jobs (allow to take some jobs out)
6. Number of sweeps failed
7. Number of sweeps deleted

As a Pro 3D Camera photographer, what else would be helpful to view in a Pro 3D Camera Photographer Metrics dash board?
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Rooms viewable on Floor Plan and Doll House views, but not walk around view. Ideally, I capture sweeps in these rooms, but have a tool to make these sweeps not walkable.
Post 9 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, when it comes to views an multiple floors, I would like to see an option that allows you turn the scan view off but leave the camera placement still there. I would also like to see the ablity when uploading the job to select multiple floors for viewing not just the floor plan and doll house. Allow us identify certian captures to be processed together for each individual floor. The view would be overhead and not interactive but allow us a seperate view for each floor. I am going to send this request to Tech Support to see what they say.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Social Sharing Made Easy – enable viewers to share a 3D Showcase with their various social media such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
Post 11 IP   flag post
ccctucker private msg quote post Address this user
Does matterport techs check this forum?
Post 12 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
No, but I did mention it to them when I was on the phone with them the other day.
Post 13 IP   flag post
I spoke with Matterport Tech support they are releasing Capture 2 which has better tools to work with multiple floors. But as a user group we need to continue to identify problems we are having and continue to ask for support as a group. I think we will have more leverage as a group especially if we are having the same or similar problems.

Ron
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Email Me When the Upload is Complete – In addition to the Matterport email announcing the 3D Showcase is ready, I would like to receive an email (or the option to receive an email) letting me know that the upload is complete.

I often leave my iPad in the office (where I have a super-fast internet connection). So, I'd love to know when the 3D Showcase is done uploading.

Would you find this email helpful too?
Post 15 IP   flag post
Dan
That is strange because I receive an email telling me the job is done. I will check to confirm this and let you know for sure.

Ron
Post 16 IP   flag post
ccctucker private msg quote post Address this user
I also get an email
Post 17 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi Curtis,

Yes. I receive this email that the 3D Showcase is ready to view. In addition, I would like to receive an email when the 3D Showcase is done uploading to the Matterport Cloud.

Would anyone else like to receive this first email too?

Dan
Post 18 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Floor Plan View – Floor Plan view works great for a single floor; we need a visual solution for multi-floor houses.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Tim private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah Dan, agreed. I assumed when I read about the ability to label floors in capture app 2.0 this would be adressed whereby when you select dolls house or floor plan the model "shears" apart and are placed side by side. Maybe a little presumptuous...
Post 20 IP   flag post
I do not think this would be presumptuous to expect this, single story single veiw great. But multiple floors need an option to have several overhead views. I have not had time to download the new app but will tonight. Either allows us to identify floors while we are capturing them so they can be viewed as a single overhead view. Or just prior to uploading the job list all scans with a check box beside it, Floor 1, 2, 3 or 4. There program could process it with a toggle on the floor plan to toggle from 1 to what ever and only view the single floor or group them, make them not interactive and show each floor seperate. The second is what I feel would be a better display for a customer.

Ron
Post 21 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Compass Meets Capture and Gyro Mobile Display – Assuming that mobile gyro mode is coming, it would be nice for the Capture app to use the Compass. For example, a potential luxury home buyer wants to know where the sunrises and sets.

Would you find this helpful?
Post 22 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
White Balance – The white balance needs adjustment to handle florescence light better. Not a problem for residential; but commercial real estate the 3D Showcases can feel a bit yellow (to me). For most people, it's probably not noticeable. An advance setting for "Office" or "Florescence" light would be great.

What's your experience with florescence light versus white balance?
Post 23 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hyper Links within 3D Showcase – I would like to add clickable links within a 3D Showcase such as the client.
Post 24 IP   flag post
101760 24 24
This topic is archived. Start new topic?