Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
yoon2366 private msg quote post Address this user
I find it especially difficult to film a dark area with strong lights. Even though the space is not that dark from my point of view, the outcome shows a lot of chromatic noise, and image turns out to be less sharp. I wish Matterport can solve this as soon as possible. If there is another way of improving this problem without relying on Matterport, please share with our community. (I really believe we are not getting much out of what we are paying to Matterport these days. Not much freedom from using a camera in versatile ways
Post 1 IP   flag post
Zephyr Cove, NV
Maria private msg quote post Address this user
Check out 360Verbellding's rig. He has been experimenting with exterior led lamps and color temperatures for a while and seems to have it pretty well dialed in based on his results. See his profile and posts for more. https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/profile/360Verbeelding

Post 2 IP   flag post
360Verbeelding private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Maria, thank you for your reaction. We are still experimenting with led lights and filters. Its fun to do and the results are promising.

Happy scanning,
Grtz Rene.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Zephyr Cove, NV
Maria private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 360Verbeelding
Hi Maria, thank you for your reaction. We are still experimenting with led lights and filters. Its fun to do and the results are promising.

Happy scanning,
Grtz Rene.

Thanks for joining the conversation Rene. I have been following your progress and cave and tunnel scans using the modifications and techniques you have pioneered and have been very impressed.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101749 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?