Connecting 3D/360° Virtual Tour Buyers to Service Providers powered by
the Most In-Depth, Relevant and Up-to-Date Content and Training for the 3D/360° Community
Join FREE! 50+ Benefits
Photographers
and Real Estate Agents
thinking about adding 24/7
Open House Virtual Tours

will succeed faster with
Virtual Tour Pro
Course
by Ben Claremont”
— Dan Smigrod, WGAN Founder
Coupon Code WGANVTP
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple USA Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facillities Management
Last 24 Hours: 443 Unique Visitors
7,377 WGAN Members in 140 Countries
Last 30 Days: 50,904 Page Views | 16,373 Unique Visitors | 41 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport
WGAN Text2Win
Sweepstakes | #21
Text
DJIGIMBAL
to 877-805-0960
for Your Chance to Win . . .
Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
United States and Canada only; message and data rates may apply; 10 messages per month; reply STOP to 877-805-0960 to cancel. Texting and Random Drawing powered by SimpleTexting.
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
9 Tips for Scanning Large Spaces with a
Matterport Pro2: Eric Dole with Home3D.us
FAQIntroductionsNewbies

New to the WGAN Forum? Please introduce yourself14

J8MediaServices private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone, I'm Jean-Marc from south of France. CEO of JOUR8 Media & Services, communication agency. To complete our services (video, photo, webdesign, print and magazines), we decided to invest in Matterport solutions. First production, first buzz so let's go on !
Happy to join a community of passionate people
Post 851 IP   flag post
dutcher808 private msg quote post Address this user
HI, my name is Tim Dutcher, I live in Punta Gorda. (S.W. Florida) I am a newbie forum member, senior-citizen and novice photographer. I recently discovered 360-tours and fell in love with the technology. I am starting a new business around 360 products and have learned a lot from the forum members. I will reciprocate in the future as I continue to learn about the business and gear I use.
THX, Tim
Post 852 IP   flag post
Jensen_Mantis3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone,

My name is Jensen and I am a new operating partner of Mantis 3D real estate media in Southern California. I am on this forum to gain further knowledge of the virtual world and to hopefully be able to further the development of our technologies with input that I can provide. I look forward to browsing this forum for the foreseeable future!

- Jensen
Post 853 IP   flag post
gabrielvdz private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everybody, my name is Gabriel. I am a commercial videographer looking to jump into the 3D/Virtual Tour industry and it seems that I found a great community to start that journey. I am an El Paso, TX native now based in Phoenix, AZ and I would love to meet like-minded people in the industry. I look forward in sharing my journey with the community!
Post 854 IP   flag post
tuxdidge private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everybody, my name is Peter from Germany. I started a couple of years with a regular full format camera to make the first panos. Then I came to a Insta360 one X2 and after to an Phase S2 to make panos in one ride. After testing a lot of software solutions I ordered 3DVista and I'm happy with it.
I look forward in sharing my journey with the community and hope to get some feedback for my issues!
Post 855 IP   flag post

Meidansha private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all!

I'm Daniel Brown, Representative Director of Meidansha inc., a MSP based in Osaka, Japan.

I hope to learn from you all how virtual tours are evolving in other countries.

Best regards!
Post 856 IP   flag post
SeattlePhotog private msg quote post Address this user
Afternoon everyone,

I'm Nick from Seattle Washington in the US. I'm a landscape photographer & geologist who started creating content for residential real estate listings last summer, including stills, virtual tours, and drone photos/video. I'm currently using a Ricoh Theta Z1 for Matterport tours, and have also begun scanning abandoned mines with the 360 camera.

Thanks for having me on here, hope to get to know some folks soon.

Cheers,
Nick
Post 857 IP   flag post
unclelele private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys, my name is Daniele and I live near the city that most inspires art and beauty in the world: Florence.
I'm a digital marketer, and I just met Matterport a few months ago.
I'm very excited!!! I have read hundreds of posts, to collect your experience and understand how best to work. Awesome!
A few weeks ago I started making my first tours, and I'm very happy because thanks to you I'm already a bit of an expert. Of course I still have to learn a lot.
Thank you for your shares.
Post 858 IP   flag post
84464 858 8