• ✔  Facillities Management
Last 24 Hours: 452 Unique Visitors
7,538 WGAN Members in 143 Countries
Last 30 Days: 43,686 Page Views | 14,092 Unique Visitors | 45 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
FAQIntroductionsNewbies

New to the WGAN Forum? Please introduce yourself14

J8MediaServices private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone, I'm Jean-Marc from south of France. CEO of JOUR8 Media & Services, communication agency. To complete our services (video, photo, webdesign, print and magazines), we decided to invest in Matterport solutions. First production, first buzz so let's go on !
Happy to join a community of passionate people
Post 851 IP   flag post
dutcher808 private msg quote post Address this user
HI, my name is Tim Dutcher, I live in Punta Gorda. (S.W. Florida) I am a newbie forum member, senior-citizen and novice photographer. I recently discovered 360-tours and fell in love with the technology. I am starting a new business around 360 products and have learned a lot from the forum members. I will reciprocate in the future as I continue to learn about the business and gear I use.
THX, Tim
Post 852 IP   flag post
Jensen_Mantis3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone,

My name is Jensen and I am a new operating partner of Mantis 3D real estate media in Southern California. I am on this forum to gain further knowledge of the virtual world and to hopefully be able to further the development of our technologies with input that I can provide. I look forward to browsing this forum for the foreseeable future!

- Jensen
Post 853 IP   flag post
gabrielvdz private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everybody, my name is Gabriel. I am a commercial videographer looking to jump into the 3D/Virtual Tour industry and it seems that I found a great community to start that journey. I am an El Paso, TX native now based in Phoenix, AZ and I would love to meet like-minded people in the industry. I look forward in sharing my journey with the community!
Post 854 IP   flag post
tuxdidge private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everybody, my name is Peter from Germany. I started a couple of years with a regular full format camera to make the first panos. Then I came to a Insta360 one X2 and after to an Phase S2 to make panos in one ride. After testing a lot of software solutions I ordered 3DVista and I'm happy with it.
I look forward in sharing my journey with the community and hope to get some feedback for my issues!
Post 855 IP   flag post

WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Osaka, Japan
Meidansha private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all!

I'm Daniel Brown, Representative Director of Meidansha inc., a MSP based in Osaka, Japan.

I hope to learn from you all how virtual tours are evolving in other countries.

Best regards!
Post 856 IP   flag post
SeattlePhotog private msg quote post Address this user
Afternoon everyone,

I'm Nick from Seattle Washington in the US. I'm a landscape photographer & geologist who started creating content for residential real estate listings last summer, including stills, virtual tours, and drone photos/video. I'm currently using a Ricoh Theta Z1 for Matterport tours, and have also begun scanning abandoned mines with the 360 camera.

Thanks for having me on here, hope to get to know some folks soon.

Cheers,
Nick
Post 857 IP   flag post
unclelele private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys, my name is Daniele and I live near the city that most inspires art and beauty in the world: Florence.
I'm a digital marketer, and I just met Matterport a few months ago.
I'm very excited!!! I have read hundreds of posts, to collect your experience and understand how best to work. Awesome!
A few weeks ago I started making my first tours, and I'm very happy because thanks to you I'm already a bit of an expert. Of course I still have to learn a lot.
Thank you for your shares.
Post 858 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Sacramento, California
dmcquade private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone! This is DJ with Eagle Eye Interactive in Sacramento, CA. We've been doing virtual tours (Matterport), photography, videography, and drone work for residential and commercial projects for about 2 years now. We're looking forward to helping other photographers and using the network to keep supporting our clients when the land listings that aren't close enough for us to cover. Looking forward to being part of the community!
Post 859 IP   flag post
megwilliams private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone. My name is Meg. I've been living a simple life in Central America for the past six years and have come back to the US because I need to make some money. I am an ex Real Estate Agent and as I've been stuying to get my liscense again I've been researching technology changes and I ran across Matterport and this site.

My desire is to work smarter, not harder and I'm becoming very interested in 3D Scanners. I have lots to learn and lots of questions. I'm impressed by the vibe of this site and forum, I sense that it is a good place to learn and connect.

I am starting to think going into commercial RE and learning to scan commercial property (with something like the Leica BLK360) might be a way to work smarter.

I would love to here about thoughts on building a business around commercial scanning. Who has done it, how hard was it to get going and what is it like?

Grateful to be a part of this forum. Thanks in advance for time taken to share your stories and experience with me.
Post 860 IP   flag post
WGAN
Forum
Founder
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@megwilliams

Welcome.

I am going to move this question to a new WGAN Forum discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @megwilliams
I would love to here about thoughts on building a business around commercial scanning. Who has done it, how hard was it to get going and what is it like?

Thanks,

Dan
Post 861 IP   flag post
WGAN
Forum
Founder
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@megwilliams

Welcome!

I moved your question here:

Question of the Day: building a business around commercial scanning?

Dan
Post 862 IP   flag post
calebtheonewho private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone, I am Evan from Baton Rouge Louisiana. I am interested in joining the forum to learn more about the medium and art of interactive virtual tours of buildings.

My first priority as of now is to get out of the Matterport ecosystem.
Post 863 IP   flag post
cuongfang private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone, I'm Cường Fang from Viet Nam. CEO of FineArt Marketing & Media, communication agency. To complete our services (video, photo, webdesign, marketing and ...), we decided to invest in Matterport solutions and 360 degree technology to serve my customers.
Happy to join a community of passionate people
Post 864 IP   flag post
86425 864 14