Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 674 Unique Visitors
9,057 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,711 Page Views | 19,043 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FAQIntroductionsNewbies

New to the WGAN Forum? Please introduce yourself14

netnael private msg quote post Address this user
Hi. My name is Netanel from Israel and I am getting into the virtual tour business. I am just starting out and I am very excited. I am getting into the real estate virtual tours and i hope to learn a lot.
Post 826 IP   flag post
peakeagle private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Guys! I am from Alabama and have been flying the drone scene for 3 years and using 3Dvista to create ideas. I love this forum! Packed full of info and ideas. Good job Dan!

I recently did a "Needs assessment tour" for a local school official to help them be able to get "inside" the problem areas faster to show the board their needs. This was a combination of Drone, Matterport and 3Dvista.

https://storage.net-fs.com/hosting/5647028/18/index.htm (fitted for desktop viewing)

Thanks!!!!!
Post 827 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@peakeagle

Welcome and thanks for your kind note.

I posted your mashup here:

School Mash-Up: Matterport, 3DVista Virtual Tour Pro and Drone

Best,

Dan
Post 828 IP   flag post
Joeadamxx private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the acceptance
Post 829 IP   flag post
VirtusRealis private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all !
I'm using a PRO2 Matterport camera for more than a year now.
I mainly work with architects and building engineers. I use the point cloud to model what I scanned.
I also provide home staging services.

Thanks for sharing !
Post 830 IP   flag post

wishing_well private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, I am focussing on exclusively on art galleries and exhibitions.
I believe 3D tours could help in a purpose close to my heart, extending both the accessibility and lifespan of art exhibitions. I've joined the forum in the hope that I can soak up all the best from your excellent 3D Tour experiences.

[Moved Questions to its own WGAN Forum discussion here

Your thoughts about Matterport tours meets art spaces/art installations

- Dan]
Post 831 IP   flag post
rodrigocastillo private msg quote post Address this user
Hi!
Im looking to do some Virtual Tours for most of our accommodations (https://ranchosantana.com/accommodations/). I work in a beach resort.

Im currently deciding whether to buy the Z1 or to buy MP PRO2. [moved questions here]

Thanks,
Rodrigo
Post 832 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@rodrigocastillo

Welcome. Regarding your question, I am going to move that to its own discussion here.

Dan
Post 833 IP   flag post
nexus360 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi. I am getting into the virtual tour business and discovered WGAN. I am just starting out and I am very excited, and especially excited to have found this forum of like minded individuals. I am getting into the real estate virtual tours and I hope to be able to learn a great deal and hopefully have a successful business venture.
Post 834 IP   flag post
picture_this private msg quote post Address this user
Hello! I'm a new forum member that's been using both Asteroom (iPhone 11 Pro) and Matterport (Insta360 One R / beta) for virtual tour options. [Question moved to this WGAN Forum discussion by @DanSmigrod]
Post 835 IP   flag post
Floridaboy private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all!

I'm starting out getting into real estate photography and 360 tours. Just bought a Theta V as an entry to practice on, and probably getting a canon rebel t6 or 7 with 10-18mm lens. Have lots of questions and glad to be around like-minded people.

Cheers!
Post 836 IP   flag post
fred30 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all; i am a french guy, travel a lot, i am also local guide google with 100 millions views.

I become MSP this year and i love that

this forum lookverycool thanks for accept me

vincent 40 Y Old
Post 837 IP   flag post
Kmelvin private msg quote post Address this user
Getting into the business, excited to showcase my hometown, museums and attractions. A passion my business partner and I have had growing up. Excited to start, thankful for the acceptance and this site. Already learning a lot, thank you.
Post 838 IP   flag post
polo private msg quote post Address this user
Hi!
I am Polo from Uganda. I have been using the Insta360 one x for about 3 months now; done 4 matterport virtual tours during this time. I am excited to be here!
Post 839 IP   flag post
dndavis private msg quote post Address this user
Good morning, and Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm Daryl, from San Jose, California. I'm a long-time photographer (when "film photography" was just photography) now going full-time pro. I'm aiming primarily at the real estate and AEC space. I've found this forum quite informative in the short time I've been here. Many thanks to Dan and all the members!
Post 840 IP   flag post
DylanWilcox private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

I am starting a Virtual Tour/Media business in Wisconsin. I would like to build virtual tours for small business owners to help gain more leads and improve their google rank. My thought is businesses such as wedding/business venues, beauty & spas, nursing home, dental/health care, and local gyms. The idea is to target clients that would be paying for a monthly hosting fee for passive income instead of targeting high luxury real estate.

If you've had any success/failures with any of the businesses I have listed please feel free to reach out. Would love to gain some insight from like minded individuals.

I have completed a 3D tour of my house with the iPhone XS on Matterport but am looking at purchasing a real 360 camera and choosing a software.

Deciding between the Insta360 One X2 / Theta Z1 / or wait for these programs to take full advantage of the iphone 12 Pro with the Lidar.

Also deciding between softwares: Matterport / Kuula / Metareal. Open to other software as I have limited experience with 3D stitching.
Post 841 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@DylanWilcox

Welcome to the WGAN Forum.

Looks like you have a ton of questions. I started a new discussion here for those that want to chime in:

Starting a Virtual Tour/Media Business: Your thoughts?

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 842 IP   flag post
Mwillstrop private msg quote post Address this user
HI Dan and all! My name is Mike Willstrop and thank you for the Acceptance. Along with two good cameramen I run www.best360photography.com based in the City of London, England. The bulk of our 360 work is for real estate agents in a number of platforms including Matterport. We are CAA licensed for aerial 360s and video and have some projects in the TV and Film sector. We cover the U.K. as we are exempt from CV-19 work/travel restrictions. I am greatly impressed by the quality of WGAN posts and I look forward to contributing too! Keep safe everyone
Post 843 IP   flag post
diesellam private msg quote post Address this user
Hi. My name is David from San Francisco and I am just getting into this virtual tour hobby. I am just starting out and I am sure I can get a lot of valuable info from this forum.

My personal website is:
www.2d3d4d5d.com
Post 844 IP   flag post
PeterNguyen private msg quote post Address this user
hello I'm peter, i'm real estate photographer, i'm from alabama. Hope the group will help me develop your skills
Post 845 IP   flag post
zacksons private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone, I'm new to 360 tours and would like to learn as much as I can with the help of WGAN. I would like to start a 360 tours video business catering for small businesses around my area by using freelance videographer/photographer initially and maybe learn to do it myself at some point.
Post 846 IP   flag post
DebbieWhite private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone my name is Debbie.

Matterport is a great solution, especially when everything develops and moves to virtual reality, this is the future, it is interesting to watch, because it is related to my work.

Thank you!
Post 847 IP   flag post
LukeGoodlife private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,
my name is Lucas Hammerer aka Luke Goodlife and I just finished my first virtual tour with Metareal. Really looking forward to dive deeper into the world of virtual tours.

I am happy to be part of this community!
Post 848 IP   flag post
DynamicProIMG private msg quote post Address this user
My name is Jonathan and I'm glad I found this wonderful resource and community.

I'm a bit of a serial entrepreneur on the side, but currently work full time in Detroit Automotive specializing in Corporate and International Finance. I'm in the middle of exiting another business I'm in and I've finally decided to start something I've loved and that has been a passion for a long time. Real Estate and Photography.

Photography and videography has been a hobby for a long time, but mostly weddings (which I don't care much for these days). I love all things VR and the 3D space is something I'm wanting to go after actively. Looking forward to learning from everyone here and hopefully being able to contribute as well.
Post 849 IP   flag post
aidanashby private msg quote post Address this user
Hiya, I'm Aidan from the UK. I'm a web designer and I'm planning to move in February or March and start virtual tour photography on the side, hopefully growing it into a business. I've built a website and researched my offering and prices but I'm still making a decision about cameras and hosting platforms. I'll likely go with a Theta Z1 and Matterport (or similar to Matterport, like Metareal or Benaco) unless the Matterport Pro3 comes out in time and offers the right functionality and price, which I doubt.
Post 850 IP   flag post
Carpentras, France https://www.jour8.com
J8MediaServices private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone, I'm Jean-Marc from south of France. CEO of JOUR8 Media & Services, communication agency. To complete our services (video, photo, webdesign, print and magazines), we decided to invest in Matterport solutions. First production, first buzz so let's go on !
Happy to join a community of passionate people
Post 851 IP   flag post
dutcher808 private msg quote post Address this user
HI, my name is Tim Dutcher, I live in Punta Gorda. (S.W. Florida) I am a newbie forum member, senior-citizen and novice photographer. I recently discovered 360-tours and fell in love with the technology. I am starting a new business around 360 products and have learned a lot from the forum members. I will reciprocate in the future as I continue to learn about the business and gear I use.
THX, Tim
Post 852 IP   flag post
Jensen_Mantis3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone,

My name is Jensen and I am a new operating partner of Mantis 3D real estate media in Southern California. I am on this forum to gain further knowledge of the virtual world and to hopefully be able to further the development of our technologies with input that I can provide. I look forward to browsing this forum for the foreseeable future!

- Jensen
Post 853 IP   flag post
gabrielvdz private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everybody, my name is Gabriel. I am a commercial videographer looking to jump into the 3D/Virtual Tour industry and it seems that I found a great community to start that journey. I am an El Paso, TX native now based in Phoenix, AZ and I would love to meet like-minded people in the industry. I look forward in sharing my journey with the community!
Post 854 IP   flag post
tuxdidge private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everybody, my name is Peter from Germany. I started a couple of years with a regular full format camera to make the first panos. Then I came to a Insta360 one X2 and after to an Phase S2 to make panos in one ride. After testing a lot of software solutions I ordered 3DVista and I'm happy with it.
I look forward in sharing my journey with the community and hope to get some feedback for my issues!
Post 855 IP   flag post
101769 926 30