Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Should you charge differently for a Matterport shot with a Pro2 versus Z1?13210

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

I noticed this question in this WGAN Forum discussion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GETMYVR
@DanSmigrod would you offer your clients two different prices for matterport tours. One taken with a Z1 or another with a Pro2 3D?

Isn't higher quality typically more expensive, with everything in life.

I'm realizing I'm paying over $3,000 in annual Matterport hosting with all the add-on fees.

Hi @GETMYVR ...

Any additional backstory?

Hi All,

Such a great question. Let's see what the WGAN Community thinks/does!

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Atriux private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

I believe working with MP2 it has overall better outcome and it should be charged more .
Camera is superior to Z1 and no wonder is $$$ ).

However depending of the type of the job, Z1 tops the MP2 in terms of flexibility , portability , execution speed.
I use a Z1 and for most of jobs ( real estate ) proved to be a reliable companion ( of course some hiccups are inenvitable )
If you work daily volume and relative small to medium units 400SF-2000SF , i think you can skip the MP2 .
Quick, light setup , efficient and good outcome prevails ( my bag has like 10 Lbs : Z1, Monopod w counterweight ,booster , 2 door stops , external light ; don't imagine all the units are beautiful and have natural light & views ...yes dungeons sometimes , lights not working , not cleaned and terrible with any resolution of the cameras. But hey , who am I to judge? Clock is ticking and the meter is running

You can't go with MP2 where Z1 goes and vice-versa . Here is one : terraces , outdoor spaces Z1 can do it in any time of the day !
Large spaces jobs are paid well (if you get them) and then for sure you will need a MP2.

My conclusion : it goes with the market/audience addressed , where is your target , which brings the most of the revenue and your realistic expectations.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101749 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?