Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,024 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 46 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CollaboratorsMatterport Workshop

Adding collaborators to Matterport1300

Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

I've been drawing 2D and 3D floor plans for Matterport photographers for some time now, and I'm still looking for a good way to access your Workshop. I hate to bother you to go into your computer and take the measurements for me, I would love to do that on your behalf.

The challenge is, Matteport allows one email address to be associated only with one account. My email address is a collaborator to one photographer, so I cannot accept any more invites.

There's been a discussion on this topic before here but no resolution.

Matterport was here in New Orleans over the weekend for Keller Williams Family Reunion. I went to their stand to talk about the issue, and got a pretty cold shoulder. "Nothing we can do about it" was the response.

If anyone has a workaround, or influence towards Matterport on this issue I think it would help the entire community forward.

Cheers,
Petra
Post 1 IP   flag post
StevenHattan private msg quote post Address this user
I wonder if I can 'give' you the matterport scan and switch it to your account. When you're done with it, it could be given back.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah that is painful. It should work like dropbox, so those folders appear in your own
Post 3 IP   flag post
Standard
Wandsworth U.K.
RobinLycka private msg quote post Address this user
I haven´t added any collaborators in a while, so I can´t remember if there is a verification step. But maybe it could be solved if the photographer you´re working with just created a collaborator account with one of their own secondary emails and gives you the login details for that account on my.matterport.com ?

I think most people have more than one email address now adays, and you don´t need the actual email access, it´s simply a username purpose. If you have a lot of collaborators just keep track of username(emails) and account in an excel sheet or similar.

Not a perfect solution, but still might solve the issue of you being able to provide a full service solution without the involvement of the account owner to take the measurements.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for replies @stevenhattan @jamie @3dscannUK

Steven: I'd love to try how that works. I'll send you PM.

3DscannUK: That's a good solution, too. One of my clients is already doing this. I would rather have something that just works without the need for me to bother you guys but I guess there is not much hope getting Matterport to change their ways.

Have a great Wednesday everyone.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101274 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?