WGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the Week

--

WGAN List of 200+ Forums and Groups for 3D/360 Cameras, Platforms and Software

Hi All,

While I would like to think that the We Get Around Network Forum (WGANForum.com) is the only Community that you will ever need or join - 50+ Membership Benefits simply for joining - it turns out that there are 200+ other Forums and Groups in the 3D/360 Camera/Platforms/Software space.

How do we know? WGAN compiled a comprehensive list within a Google Sheet.

WGAN Forum Members get free access to the WGAN List of Forums and Group for 3D/360 Cameras and 3D/360 Virtual Tour Hosting Platforms/Software. For Matterport, we include 20+ Forums/Groups.

The list includes lists sorted alphabetically:

1. 3D/360 Cameras (70 Forums/Groups)
2. 3D/360 Virtual Tour Hosting Platforms/Software (150 Forums/Groups)
3. 3D/360 General (10 Forums/Groups)

Within each category, the list includes:

✓ Name of Group or Forum
✓ Link
✓ Number of Members
✓ Description
✓ If the Group is Public or Private
✓ Date WGAN researched

---
If you would like free access, please Private Message me and include in the subject line:
WGAN List of 200+ 3D/360 Forums/Groups
---

Not yet a WGAN Forum Member? It's free to join! Plus, receive 50+ Membership benefits.

(When you join, you receive an email from me with a list of the WGAN Forum Membership benefits; including a link to the: WGAN List of 200+ 3D/360 Forums/Groups.)

If you do join some of the other 3D/360 Forums and Groups - and if you see something relevant to the WGAN Community - please share it in the WGAN Forum.

And, yes, this list is one of the 50+ benefits of being a WGAN Forum Member.

Happy holidays,

Dan

P.S. We will include a link to the list in the January 2020 edition of the WGAN Monthly Newsletter