Video: 360 panoramic photo workflow part 1; gear | Video courtesy of Martijn Baudoin YouTube Channel (23 October 23 2019)

Video: 360 panoramic photo workflow part 2; shoot | Video courtesy of Martijn Baudoin YouTube Channel (23 October 23 2019)

Video: 360 panoramic photo workflow part 3; Stitch using PTGui | Video courtesy of Martijn Baudoin YouTube Channel (23 October 23 2019)

Video: 360 panoramic photo workflow part 3; Stitch using PTGui | Video Courtesy of Martijn Baudoin YouTube Channel (23 October 2019)

Video: 360 panoramic photo workflow part 4; Publish | | Video Courtesy of Martijn Baudoin YouTube Channel (23 October 2019)

Hi All,

From Martijn Baudoin YouTube Channel:

This is not a tutorial. I just share my workflow with you guys.

What started as 1 use case video of the canon 5Ds became a series of 4 about my 360 panoramic photo workflow. I just scratch the surface in these 4 video’s. These basics though, will cover a lot of the general workflow.

Software used PTGui and Pano2VR and a bit of Adobe Bridge.

I limited myself to one shoot, one situation, and one stitch. So there are a million more situations, problems, questions and solutions possible. Ask anything in the comments and I'll be happy to help you out with anything you want to know

I start with kind of a studio setup in my home office and end up with just screen recordings because al and al it's now a summary of the total process of capturing, stitching en distributing 360 photos. This was not intended and I had not really prepared for stitching and publishing. (so my concentration and enthusiasm lower during the process:-()

It's not an in depth series, I just fly over everything and if you have questions regarding, ask in the comments and I'll be happy to help. Also, Florian en PTGui do a much better job with tutorials. (see links below)

Over the years I shot thousands of 360 photos. Some for high end commercial projects, some Google Street View tours for local businesses and a lot ‘free work’. The free work consists mainly of 360 photos all over the world using a Fanotac series 2 pole on touristic places. #passion

Source: Martijn Baudoin YouTube Channel

----

Your thoughts?

More Tutorial videos for stitching in PTGui
from Florian Knorn YouTube Channel

Dan

P.S. See a video that you feel would be helpful to the WGAN Forum Community? Please start a new discussion and share it.