Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Will Leica RTC360 join Matterport system?10241

Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
With the Leica BLK360 in the Matterport fold, (cloud), is it just a matter of time before the next level-up, and better reviewed for AEC, will join the cloud too?

Leica RTC360. When will be Matterport ready?
Post 1 IP   flag post
CharlesHH private msg quote post Address this user
Did I see the price correctly at $78,000?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Probably 78k after interest payments when the sales team starts sells the business in a box as one large business loan to cover first year hosting, camera Iphone 11 and some other non-sense.

$15,990 two years ago
Post 3 IP   flag post
Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
@angusnorriss BLK360 and Matterport on the same model does not work, have tested it. And had to have the models stitched. It just does not work.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I have googled about Leica BLK360 and found a lot of complaints that it is just overpriced and very limited. Also it comes with some problems with the scanner constantly disconnecting with an Ipad.

Apparently the guys who use LIDARs as pros saying RTC360 is way much better, also offering FARO Focus 3D scanner models as an alternative. FARO have models that start from 70m working distance and up to 350m. I do not know pricing for brand new but I can see that you can get a used FARO FOCUS scanner with 120m working distance for less than $11 000

For me doing 360 photography only it is just expensive toys. As much as I want to scan in and out to get the best view for a property/business it only applies to whether I need all that point cloud data or not. So far none of my clients have shown any interest in 3D.
If they need big space outdoor captured as well I will just use one click 360 or DSLR setup for the whole project and build the whole tour for in/out and even aerial with Pano2VR. I am only keeping Matterport Pro2 as I can get their hi-res 360 from it and build a custom tour in Pano2VR. Or I can use it for a small internal space where outdoor is not required or only limited to just 1-2 shoots.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101749 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?