Connecting 3D/360° Virtual Tour Buyers to Service Providers powered by
the Most In-Depth, Relevant and Up-to-Date Content and Training for the 3D/360° Community
Join FREE! 50+ Benefits
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Option #1
Find a 3D Tour Photographer Map
We Get Around Network Find a Pro Service
Matterport Service Provider? Join We Get Around Network
Option #2
Book a Matterport Pro in 60 Seconds
We Get Around Network Instant Booking Service
Powered byKoaWare
Matterport Service Provider (USA)? Join KoaWare Free! Register Now
Last 30 Days: 47,320 Page Views | 11,980 Visitors | 66 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 60,928  |  Total Topics: 9,451
5,243 WGAN Members in 129 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport
WGAN-TV Channel
Matterport Capture and 3D Showcase Apps
Demo and Discuss with Matterport's Amir Frank
WGAN-TV Training U
19 Subject 'Matter' Expert Instructors
25+ Courses | 11+ Major Topics
Training via Recorded Videos
More Info WGAN-TV Program Schedule | Need Help? | Podcast
360LegacyTrainingWorkshop 3.0

HELP!!! I Finally gave up Legacy for 3.0 C**p10083

Sandiemcr private msg quote post Address this user
So my stupid question of the day #1

Has anyone else had issues with their 360's changing viewpoint after they've been placed in Highlight Reel? I take various photo views from the 360's and place these shots at the end of the reel. Now that I'm unable to use legacy to do it, I've found that the views move. For example, a shot of exercise equipment lining one wall in the exercise room in condo development. After placing shot at end of my highlight reel, the walkthru becomes a shot of the blank wall on other side of the room. I know I'm clearly doing something wrong. Anyone have a quick fix for me?
Post 1 IP   flag post
jellofan private msg quote post Address this user
https://support.matterport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034477114-New-Workshop-3-0-Features-Change-Transition-Type-and-Pan-Direction-
Post 2 IP   flag post
Sandiemcr private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you. I did see and watch the videos. I am actually curious... I'm not putting a full 360 in. I am putting a 2d pic that I've taken of the 360 in. And is there yet another step I have to take to do that? In legacy, I would take pics of the 360 and put them in the reel at the end. They would stay that way thru the reel. But they don't seem to with this one. They LOOK the same. If you look at them in the reel, they show the pic I have taken. But then they come up at a blank wall. That is very different from legacy program. Am I the only one that did this? Used shots from the 360s?
Post 3 IP   flag post
61678 3 3
destitute