Hi All,

Forbes (7 August 2019) Disappointing New iPhone Must Not Fear Samsung's Boring Galaxy Note 10

"The new Galaxy Note 10 comes with a triple lens arrangement for the rear camera; a regular lens, a wide angle lens, and a telephoto lens (the Note 10 Plus adds a time of flight sensor as well to assist with AR and physical mapping). The follow up to the iPhone XS Max (the nearest equivalent to the Note 10) is expected to feature Apple’s first triple-lens arrangement, matching the hardware of the Note 10."

Source: Forbes

Will the next generation iPhone - or Samsung Note 10+ - be integrated in the Matterport Pro3 camera expected by December 2020?

For context ...

Transcript: WGAN-TV Chris Bell on How Matterport will Scale Exponentially

Dan Smigrod: 00:09:46 On that breadth of product line, I thought I heard you almost say Pro3. Is there an announcement you're making today?

Chris Bell: 00:09:54 There's no announcement. What I want to say though very clearly is that we are working on the next camera and I can confidently say that Matterport is committed to a next generation camera. It's in development now, there's a prototype. It's probably no secret to your audience that there have been some focus groups done. We believe as long as there's a strong product/market fit and that our camera and our price point can be differentiated and unique in the marketplace, we absolutely want to innovate and develop the next greatest Pro camera that we possibly can.

Best,

Dan