83841 4 4
|SNFmarkerting private msg quote post Address this user|
I was speaking with real estate agents and they were asking if I can open doors/appliances in the tours. They said that this is what people would do if they walked in and they'd like to recreate the same experience.
Additionally, while working with several showrooms, they asked the same questions regarding opening up the refrigerator doors, oven doors, etc.
What is the best way to set up the tour so the viewer can click the door and see it magically pop open and allow them to explore inside?
Thanks in advance for your help with this
|Post 1 IP flag post|
|jpierce360 private msg quote post Address this user|
|You can use a tag and than show a link to a picture of the appliance open?|
|Post 2 IP flag post|
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
I like @jpierce360 reply. It's probably the easiest, cleanest and efficient way to accomplish what you would like to achieve.
What you are requesting is an advanced skill that requires extra time and patience.
How to Scan with Closets Open and Closed in a Matterport 3D Tour
1. Scan the space with all closet doors closed (unless it is a walk-in closet
2. Return to the closets that you want opened. Open them.
3. To be 100 percent (time-consuming): begin the second round of scans where the camera does not see the closet door open
4. In Workshop, hide the scans that are inside the closet (otherwise, the viewer will get stuck in the closet if they fly-in to these scans from dollhouse view
While the above may seam easy - or at least time consuming - the challenges are:
1. Creating an invisible barrier to the closet (that you can see in mesh-view in Matterport Workshop)
2. Failed scans (because the Matterport software is trying to "stitch" images together but gets confused because the environment changed (e.g. the door is open and in the last scan the door was closed)
1. In addition to getting or keeping a client, floor plans ordered from Matterport - or a 3rd party service provider - will likely be more accurate.
Please do share the next space that you do following the above instructions and let us know what problems/challenges that you experienced (and how you solved them).
|Post 3 IP flag post|
|DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user|
|This this one out I just did.
Get close to the island closer to the master bed room and the one spin shows the microwave open and the next the draws will open and then by the counter the spice rack will open and close.
|Post 4 IP flag post|
This topic is archived. Start new topic?