Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
PricingProblemsStrategyTips

"Please resolve this among yourselves."9877

WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
"Please resolve this among yourselves." "We apologise for the inconvenience caused".

Thanking You,

Kind Regards,
Sandeep Upadhyay
----------------------------------------------------

Once again - Matterport has no heart. The CEO didn't even mention the company name last week last week in his address at InMan Connect, plenty of data references.

I dropped the ball last night by not updating my latest Capture Firmware update due to last weeks issues and prior issues with other auto updates. I was unable to sign out of a collaborator account on my Ipad and return to my own personal account (under my own email) given my need for internet to do so. In the past, logging out as myself and going to a MacDonalds for internet or switching to my cell service could do the trick of logging in to be me again.

I full heartedly admit I have not keep up with the Jones' on this one when it comes to signing in and out as Collaborator when working with middle man companies. I thought signing out would do the job this time as it worked in the past on previous versions.

I come home, upload the tour and do not see it in my account. Oh crap, this model upload is being tied to the same company I had made an attempt not to be earlier this afternoon. Is there a way to cancel download - No.

I immediately contact support explaining the situation that the middle man company did no wrong, this is all me and my inability to log out and be me again. I made attempts and still failed to upload my tour to my own account. I am now told I now need to bring in the middle man company into the shaming of my own creation and get their approval to remove the tour from their account that I later uploaded to my own account.

excerpt:
1) I would be happy to help you move Spaces to your account. Before we proceed I will need written approval from the administrator of both accounts involved. Please CC the other account administrator to this email thread so we can obtain their permission.

2) The accounts team is unable to transfer this charge. Please resolve this among yourselves.

This is a Total Dick Move Matterport!

I messed up on uploading to the wrong account! My name can be tracked all over this!

There is no reason for you to pass on your bird crap of a 100+ upload fee onto a middle man company I decided to service.

There is no reason to upset my middle man client and fellow MSP account with this same fee who had no wrong doing. When I kindly ask you to not bill them, the answer I get is: "Please resolve this among yourselves."

Great move to keep loyalty among two of your paying clients telling us to "Please resolve this among yourselves."

Your support is crap!

@Jwbuckl & @DeeJ - I've been asked what is it that I see that others aren't seeing that leaves a sour taste in my mouth about this company?

THIS - "Please resolve this among yourselves." !!!!!!

There's no heart heart, understanding or attempt to help a paying client. You might be the only two people associated with this mess of corporate greed who seem to have a heart in any of this.
Post 1 IP   flag post
San Francisco
Jwbuckl private msg quote post Address this user
@VTLV I am going to look into this with Dee when I get back to the office.
Post 2 IP   flag post
San Francisco
Jwbuckl private msg quote post Address this user
@VTLV I understand that this issue is now resolved. Please advise if this is not the case.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for your help and input here Jon. I messed up here.

I hope something was sent to the other party letting them know the issue I brought them into will not be a fee they need to worry about at billing.

I didn't get any correspondence to share with among ourselves.
Post 4 IP   flag post
DeeJ private msg quote post Address this user
@vtlv

Correspondence has been sent to both you and to the "other company". All billing issues have also been resolved.

Sandeep is one of our top Support agents who was following protocol. I will work with management to address the issue of uploading to the wrong account

Thanks for your feedback and understanding.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101636 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?