WGAN-TV AVATOUR Live 360º VR Video Conference for Real-Time Virtual Open House Tours with Imere Co-Foudner and CEO Devon Copley | Video courtesy of Tosolini Productions Founder and CEO Paolo @Tosolini

Hi All,

➡️ Do you or your clients offer Open Houses?
➡️ How about real-time virtual Open Houses?
➡️ How about real-time virtual Open Houses in 360º?

Now, out-of-town buyers can experience the Open House in real time with the Imere AVATOUR 360º VR video conferencing service.

Imere Co-Foudner and CEO Devon Copley did this demo at Inman Connect Las Vegas (ICLV19) Startup Alley today (25 July 2019) for Tosolini Productions Founder/UX Creative Director Paolo Tosolini @Tosolini

"Imeve is a new startup spun out of the Nokia OZO program, focusing on tools and solutions for professional live immersive production in virtual reality, augmented reality, and mixed reality," according to Devon's Linkedin profile.

Video Transcript

"Hi, I'm Devon Copley. I'm the CEO of Imeve, and we are showing our AVATOUR remote presence platform. This allows a user in one location to invite people anywhere in the world to experience the location they're in in real-time. It's like a 360 video conference, so if someone in New York was wearing this headset, they appear on my screen as an avatar. They can talk to me and you can see them talking, and they see in real-time what's coming through this camera."

How might you use AVATOUR to help your clients?

Best,

Dan

P.S. Check-out Paolo @Tosolini Productions presentation at ICLV19:

25+ Matterport Mashups with AR/VR/Social/Touch Screens/ChatBots/Mapping