Video: Matterport AR Open House | | Video courtesy of Paolo Tosolini YouTube Channel (23 June 2019)

Video: Visualizing Real Estate listings in Augmented Reality | Video courtesy of Paolo Tosolini YouTube Channel (27 May 2019)

Tosolini Productions Founder Paolo Tosolini at the 2019 Inman Connect in Las Vegas

--

25+ Matterport Mashups with AR/VR/Social/Touch Screens/ChatBots/Mapping

Hi All,

Tosolini Productions Founder Paolo @Tosolini - and his team - continuously create magical, immersive real estate business storytelling with Matterport mashups to attract-engage-connect with customers, including:

Touch Screens (example)
Projection Mapping (example)
Interactive Projection Mapping (example)
Chatbots (example)
VR (example)
AR (example) (example) (example)(example)
Digital Signage (example)
Magic Leap (example)
Social Media

At the 2019 Inman Connect Las Vegas (ICLV19) Wednesday (24 July 2019), Paolo presented examples of Tosolini Productions mashups with Matterport including some that we have talked about on WGAN-TV Live at 5 with Paolo (and more).

At my request, Paolo was kind enough to share his (awesome) slide deck (via SlideShare) with us; plus, I have included some of the 25+ Tosolini Productions videos from the Tosolini YouTube Channel.

Each of the Matterport mashups will blow you away!

If you have a client that seeks a WOW-WOW-WOW customer experience, I encourage you to engage Tosolini Productions. (Private Message WGAN Member Paolo @Tosolini)

Which Matterport mashup is your favorite?

Best,

Dan

P.S. Tosolini Productions Team: Paolo Tosolini, Carly Kienow, Amber Fusaro, Chloe Zhang, Rui Liu, JT Jing, Michael Gelon, Allison Borngesser, Dan Orme