Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AnalysisAnalyticsGoogle Data StudioGoogle Map APIGoogle Street ViewGSVPano2VR

GSV views data, how to extract it?9841

WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys,

One of my client has pointed out that she would push tours to higher levels for doing them for all corporate spaces scattered all over a state and the country if she could show how much views one of their location is getting from the tours published to GSV.
I also believe it would be super helpful for us providers to get new clients on board if you can show them how much views your clients are getting from the GSV tours you have done for them.

However there seems to be no solution to extract this data from each panorama automatically and doing it manually will take ages depending on how much panoramas have been submitted to GSV for each particular client. This client has more than 1500 scans so collecting this data manually is not an option for this client.

The client has mentioned Google Data Studio as one possible solution to extract the data. After checking it I can see it does not seem it has any connector done for local guides account, business page account or Maps. I am sure the guys who use Google Map API can do it but as far as i know Google Map API is not free to use plus it will take some time to learn Google Map API and write a program for something like this.

One of the solution is to use Pano2VR as it shows views data once you get all panos loaded into it under a specific place name but may be there is more elegant standalone solution to do it with some specific app, software that can do just it?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
I think I have found the way to do it with Pano2VR Pro in a most effective way. All you need to do is to click Browser button in their Google Maps account window. It will open a new window showing all your tours grouped.

You will still need to write numbers from there manually but it least it shows grouped views by each tour as well as views for each panorama from a tour.

You can also filter what is shown in that browser by typing your customer place name.

Now even with a client with 20 tours I can get all data for the client in a few minutes.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Got feedback from the client after I sent her all views data.

She is impressed with results and she is going to send all data to the top management level.

So far they have about 1000 panos done by me in a few different tours. They received about 80000 views on Google Maps in about 30 days. Plus I have another 1000 that I will publish as soon as I get a reply from Dee about combining some of them in one big model for publishing.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101421 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?