Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street ViewGSVHow To

Help please: How to View Google Street View? (I don't see my GSV tours)9824

DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone here have any idea how the Hell this street view is seen.
I go to Google and two of the tours I have added are not being seen when I go to google street view or even google.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Premium
Lahaina, Hawaii
Skeeter private msg quote post Address this user
Great question!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Portland, Oregon
HelloPado private msg quote post Address this user
After publishing to GSV recently I found that I couldn't view those scans. As it turns out the address I entered was incorrect and located the scans in another state.
Just to be safe, I recommend going back to edit your published space to double-check the correct address.
I hope it's that simple for you.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasMeyers
Does anyone here have any idea how the Hell this street view is seen.
I go to Google and two of the tours I have added are not being seen when I go to google street view or even google.

If you just open google maps with the place name you will never see any 360(at least on a desktop) and I do not mean just yours, none will be shown no matter who submitted them.

You need to switch maps to Google street view and for that you need to grab the google yellow pegman and bring it over the map. You do no need to drop it on the map if you do not want to but as long as the pegman is above the map you will see 360 degree donuts on the map from any visible place. If you see yours you can drop it on any of your 360 and you will enter it.

There may be no donuts shown if you are looking at the map with a big zoom out. You may need to zoom in to see the donuts as well.

Other two ways

1)search for a place on google maps, once found click on it and in business page for that place(usually shown on the left side of the map) you will see "Photos". If you click on it there will be photos shown for that place that can be filtered.
For example you can select "Photos", "360 views", "By owner" and "By You" to filter them. If you select "By You" you will see only your own photos and panoramas submitted under your/business name.

2)You can always see them at your profile as a google local guide if you use the following url
https://maps.google.com/localguides. If it does not show your photos on that link straight away click "Contribute on Maps" in the middle of the page and you will enter another mode where you can see "Photos" tab under your local guide name. Click on it and you will see all photos, panos submitted under your profile.

If you publish from Matterport as well as from Pano2VR Pro panoramas go live on google maps almost instantly after publishing. However all linking in a tour between each pano may take a few days to start working.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101635 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?