Connecting 3D/360° Virtual Tour Buyers to Service Providers powered by
the Most In-Depth, Relevant and Up-to-Date Content and Training for the 3D/360° Community
Join FREE! 50+ Benefits
Option #1 - Find a 3D Tour Photographer Map
We Get Around Network Find a Pro Service
Matterport Service Provider? Join We Get Around Network
Option #2 - Book a Matterport Pro in 60 Seconds
We Get Around Network Instant Booking Service
Powered by Koaware. Matterport Service Provider (USA)? Join KoaWare Free! Register Now
Last 30 Days: 49,202 Page Views | 12,631 Visitors | 75 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 61,510  |  Total Topics: 9,565
5,305 WGAN Members in 129 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport
WGAN-TV Channel
How to Make Money in the AEC Space with
Matterport with MSP ToPa 3D CEO Paul Tice
WGAN-TV: Coming Up
Thursday, 7 November 2019
Live at 5 | 5 pm ET (GMT -4)
Tomer Poran, Director, Business Dev., Head of Partnerships and New Market Development
More Info WGAN-TV Program Schedule | Need Help? | Podcast
360360 CamerasBuy CameraPro3WGAN TV

Matterport Pro3 3D Camera in Development; Likely Release by 4Q/20209773

WGAN Forum
Founder
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV How Matterport Will Scale Exponentially Short Story #728 - Are 360º 1-Click Cameras a Threat or Opportunity for MSPs?

WGAN-TV Matterport Pro3 3D Camera in Development; Likely Release by 12/2020

Matterport Pro3 3D Camera in Development; Likely Release by 4Q/2020

Hi All,

Matterport is working on a Matterport Pro3 3D Camera: not imminent, said Matterport Chief Marketing Officer Chris Bell during the show. Release date may not happen until 4th quarter/2020.

When I asked Chris is 360º 1-click cameras are a threat or an opportunity to MSPs, Chris alluded to a next generation Matterport Pro camera.

In the second video (above), I ask specifically about a Matterport Pro3 3D Camera.

If you were creating the specifications for this next generation Matterport Camera, what feature set would you like included?

Best,

Dan

P.S. You can watch my entire interview with Matterport CMO Chris Bell here (as well as read a transcript of the show) here:
Transcript: WGAN-TV How Matterport will Scale Exponentially (Thursday, 11 July 2019)
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
I would like to see a superfast 1-click Matterport Pro3 camera, which works inside and outside.

Superfast with lenses similar to an Insta360Pro (for 3D 360 images).

And of course with an improved set of 1-click 3D sensors. Also suitable for exterior scans. And with a better scan radius.

And it would be nice if the Pro3 Matterport platform would integrate with additional drone images, so we can create a complete 3D dollhouse featuring an inside view and an outside view.

And from the AEC point of view I would like to see better OBJ data from the scans with less polygons and an improved set of textures.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Spencerlasky private msg quote post Address this user
I'd like to see a company providing a supportive vendor infrastructure. Spencer
Post 3 IP   flag post
alirizacil private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeshImages
I would like to see a superfast 1-click Matterport Pro3 camera, which works inside and outside.

Superfast with lenses similar to an Insta360Pro (for 3D 360 images).

And of course with an improved set of 1-click 3D sensors. Also suitable for exterior scans. And with a better scan radius.

And it would be nice if the Pro3 Matterport platform would integrate with additional drone images, so we can create a complete 3D dollhouse featuring an inside view and an outside view.

And from the AEC point of view I would like to see better OBJ data from the scans with less polygons and an improved set of textures.

You have just described a dream MP camera
Post 4 IP   flag post
62265 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute