Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360Capture AppFloorLevelMoving 360 ViewsScanning

Moving 360 Scans to new floor9740

Bernardhhi private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone figured a way to successfully move a 360 scan originally scanned at Level 1 to Level 2? I have a home that the exterior 360 scans 'connects to the 3D scan in the Garage. I tried changing the floor for the 360 scans in Capture app and uploading with no change. Any thoughts? Matterport support not getting back to me.

Bernie
Post 1 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
In the 3D showcase click on the 360 and you will see an option to remove from map. Then go to the floor you want, and put that 360 onto that floor. Rotate and place as you want.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Bernardhhi private msg quote post Address this user
Leon, you truly are a Three Sixty Pro! Thank you so much. I tried everything on the Capture App but did not realize could do this in in the Showcase editor. I truly value this forum and the great folk like you that share and contribute.

Thanks again,

Bernie Timms!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
@Bernardhhi Thank you for the kind words, I am blushing now. All I know, I have mostly learnt from other people, and a lot of it was on We Get Around. Thanks Dan. I do not believe in holding things to myself, and I think most people are like that.

Glad we could help.
Leon
Post 4 IP   flag post
101421 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?