Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D Home TourZillowZillow 3D Home

Zillow 3D Home Tour requirements.9714

Mungo private msg quote post Address this user
Does Zillow have any requirements before a photographer can offer the 3D Home service to customers? It does not appear so, but I wanted to verify with others who do offer the service. Any input is appreciated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: How to Make Money with Zillow 3D Home with with Zillow 3D Home with Zillow Sr. Director, Product Development, 3D & Computer Vision Josh Weisberg and Zillow Senior Development Manager, Mitch Dawson

@Mungo

Anyone can shoot a Zillow 3D Home tour.

Free to shoot. Free to publish. Free to host. It's completely free.

Once you do your first one, please share here.

You may find this WGAN Forum related discussion helpful:

Transcript: WGAN-TV How to Make Money with Zillow 3D Home

Happy July 4th,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Absolutely anyone. Including non-photographers, agents or a very clever pooch. Just need a 360° camera that Zillow supports!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Mungo private msg quote post Address this user
I thought that was the case. I had watched the WGA videos on the subject, as well as reading the 3D home documentation/tutorials. I have a Ricoh Theta V and have used the 3D home app to take some shots. I think my confusion comes in at the point between when a tour is shot through the app and how it is associated with that particular Zillow listing. Does it require some allowed permissions from the listing agent to accept the tour to be associated with that particular listing. I am sure, that if I were to find an agent patient enough to walk with me through those initial steps -then all would be clear. But if any forum members wouldn't mind explaining this grey area to me, perhaps others with a similar question might also benefit. Thank you in advance.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Mungo

Listing Agent needs to make Zillow 3D Home your live for their active Listing.

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
101641 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?