Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GeoCVMatterportSizzle ReelVersusVirtual StagingWhite Label

Everything GeoCV can do - in two minutes9712

WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
I recommend everyone take a look:

https://www.facebook.com/GeoCV3D/
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
This again is very amazing and overall great presentation.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
I'm getting the GeoCV camera kit loaner from Dan this week. Anxious to try it out.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I have just submitted my details to GeoCV for info on their fees and their camera kit cost.

However I am a bit worried that they do not want to publish all prices. I usually do not ask for quotes and prices from businesses. If any business is scared to do it and ask to contact for a price most of the time I will just go to the competitors who are not hiding them.

In this case I have changed my principle because I can see GeoCV is offering virtual staging. I have a client with 5 empty apartments and those need to be virtually staged.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman I haven't been able to see their published prices online either. It also makes me wonder a little.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D

Thanks for sharing the video.

@Wingman

I the virtual staging example in the GeoCV Sizzle Video!

@rzphotoman

Thank you for borrowing the GeoCV Kit form the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program.

All WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members,

If you would like to borrow the GeoCV Kit from the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program, see this WGAN Forum post for details:

Borrow a GeoCV 3D-360º Enabled Smartphone Camera Kit

Best,

Dan

P.S. If you would like to get on the waiting list, please complete the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program Request Form. The password is in your Welcome Onboard Letter or Private Message me with the subject line: WGAN 360 Camera Loaner Program Password

WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members are eligible to borrow a GeoCV Kit from the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program.

Much thanks to GeoCV Kit for providing the GeoCV Kit for the WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
@Wingman - I confess I myself have no published prices at Home3D.us. I provide so many different services and have handled properties from 800 sq ft to 27,000, so I find the only practical approach is bidding jobs individually. If I shoot a site and do only MP, or only stills, I need to charge a bit more than if I do both during the same visit, so I find custom bidding works best for me and the client. Anyway, don't be hesitant to try GeoCV despite the idea that (my speculation) they may still be figuring how to offer the greatest range of options and services at the most attractive price. It takes time to figure that out and from my experience they're A-level professionals and the most innovative tour technology around today.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Home3D
I confess I myself have no published prices at Home3D.us. I provide so many different services and have handled properties from 800 sq ft to 27,000, so I find the only practical approach is bidding jobs individually.

That's ok, I only meant prices on products that do not require acquiring a lot of details from a customer before you can give a quote. Like pre-manufactured goods in stock or well defined and known in advance fees for some services.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Does anybody know what GeoCV charges for virtual staging?

I asked to provide these details but my request for that have been skipped already once when they answer to my emails. I have asked them again but I do not know when they are going to come up with the answer.

If you fill you are not allowed to disclose this information publicly please pm me.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
I have got an email from GeoCV where they recommended an Australian company that can stage GeoCV tours for $80 AUD per one 360. Their price in USD is $64 Here is their website https://www.boxbrownie.com/360-virtual-staging

I am going to call them to confirm but their work with staging is impressive and they charge the cheapest fee I have ever found.

May be it is a bit cheaper to do it with feever guys as some of them claiming they can stage 360 but I am sure it won't be easy for them to stage many panos from a single tour to synchronize staged views from each visible scan point.

I guess it is all possible because you can get all panos from GeoCV tour, stage them and then upload them back to the tour making the whole tour staged.

Can somebody please confirm it actually works this way? I do not mean for just staging but the fact that you can get panos from GeoCV tour, modify them one by one and then put them back to be used in the tour reflecting modification.

I could not see this feature advertised anywhere on GeoCV website but on this forum we have one topic where it was mentioned by one forum member.

It is pity GeoCv is missing GSV feature for now but if I can get all 360s for a tour I can publish them through Pano2VR Pro.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
I shoot GeoCV and they have just released (not beta) the feature of downloading panos for touch up. It’s now in the Tour Editor. I haven’t done it yet, but they’ve explained to be that this includes re-uploading them to the tour. I plan to experiment next week.

Thanks for sharing the Australian company. Never know when a client will ask.
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
After watching that, I'm diggin through old emails to find my Beta invite.
Post 12 IP   flag post
geoCV
Director of
Operations
sameerak private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman here is a tour that was shot by one of our subscribers where they downloaded panoramas, edited the camera reflections from mirrors and uploaded it back to the tour. All done on the subscriber side via our tour editor and automated workflow.

Post 13 IP   flag post
MGG private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerak
@Wingman here is a tour that was shot by one of our subscribers where they downloaded panoramas, edited the camera reflections from mirrors and uploaded it back to the tour. All done on the subscriber side via our tour editor and automated workflow.

WOW! I didn't know you could edit out the camera reflections, that is a big gripe one of my realtor clients has....
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
HI All,

Borrow a GeoCV 3D-360º Enabled Smartphone Camera Kit

Availability in August 2019.

Dan
Post 15 IP   flag post
PieroBortolot private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys, does the system support VR mode?
Post 16 IP   flag post
LuisMesquita private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

That Geocv presentation is really amazing.
I've been trying to buy Geocv kit for 3 months. Even after several emails, I still can't understand when I can buy it.
Does anyone knows when Geocv intends to sell outside the US?

Regards,
Post 17 IP   flag post
Convrts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieroBortolot
Hi guys, does the system support VR mode?

I've been trying to get to the bottom of this and have just found out that it definitely doesn't.

A lot of earlier press about GeoCV discusses it as being viewable in VR mode (mentions Google Cardboard etc) but I can't find anything to support this in the FAQ or more recent promo.

I've actually recently invested in GeoCV and have found it a great system, and am on the highest monthly package as had a load of potential clients really interested at first look and had some great results from our first tours.

However, one of our potentially massive clients has just asked that question and it seems that it isn't viewable in VR without downloading the models and using 3rd party software so to be honest this is something of a game changer for a lot of potential work, as they 100% want it viewable in VR mode.

We can still use it for some clients who don't need a VR option but it cuts out a lot of the clients we were intending to offer an alternative to Matterport.
Post 18 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Convrts

Thanks for the clarification. I thought GeoCV included a VR experience.

Can you share some example GeoCV tours?

Best,

Dan
Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
@Convrts

Thanks for the clarification. I thought GeoCV included a VR experience.

Can you share some example GeoCV tours?

Best,

Dan

To be honest so did I!

It's really important for a number of our clients who use Matterport to have a VR view option, for a number of reasons:
1) For museums and heritage sites - we offer accessibility to areas of buildings which are difficult for people with mobility issues. Previously we could create a tour and visitors could view the site in VR if they could not navigate it physically.

2) For Student Accommodation - a huge percentage of UK students are now coming from China and they expect to be able to view their potential accommodation in VR before booking.

3) For sites using tours to assist visitors with autistic spectrum disorders, who find visiting new spaces overwhelming, we create tours of the space so they can access the space in VR online prior to visiting to alleviate this fear.

There are loads of other reasons it's important but these are just a few.

It's a huge shame as I thought we'd found a perfect solution for many clients with GeoCV but the fact it's not viewable in VR is going to affect this.

For clients not requiring a VR experience it's great though!!

Here are a few examples:

The first is a single room gentleman's outfitter who wanted links to all of their clothing. It would be great if the links opened up in the tour rather than taking you out of the tour to the webpage as I think it affects the overall experience but am sure that will be an option at some point in the future.

This is a University Health Science building

This is a WWII museum, it's not finished as need to take a few of the panos out and remove camera shadows (it's brilliant to have such control over the tour) then add in a number of pins but I think it's going to be a nice tour!

Post 20 IP   flag post
Open request to all WGANers!

Any advice as how to achieve the above would be hugely appreciated!

If I could still use GeoCV and give clients tours for their Website which are viewable in VR somehow then you will make my life complete!!

In all other respects, I can't recommend the GeoCV experience highly enough... the system is getting better with each update and the team over at GeoCV HQ are tremendous. If I can get this sorted then I'll be a happy man indeed!
Post 21 IP   flag post
chermle private msg quote post Address this user
I just had an interesting conversation with someone that had knowledge of GEOtv status and it didn't sound good, as in all engineers have left and it was looking like Geo was going to loose their lawsuit with matterport Has anyone hear anything that perhaps has a bit of verifiable positive news
Post 22 IP   flag post
101429 22 22
This topic is archived. Start new topic?