Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Cloud PricingMatterport 2019 New Pricing

Cloud pricing automatically changed????9704

mjstef private msg quote post Address this user
So i have been really busy with other things and have not done any scans the last 6 months. I have a dozen or so active hosted spaces and the cloud plan i signed up for last year was the $49/100 space /3 free processing a month package. I did one scan for my wife who is a realtor in June and not only was i billed the $49 cloud fee but i was billed $38 for processing. Did the 3 free a month processing go away without notice??? I'm a bit confused.....
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@mjstef

I encourage you to send a note to Support.Matterport.com to re-confirm that you would like to keep Matterport Classic Pricing.

Please let us know how it goes.

Happy July 4th ...

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
3D Renderings
AEC Elevation Drawings
Montreal, Québec
ArchimedStudio private msg quote post Address this user
If I'm not mistaken, I think large models (over 100 scans) are charged $38 and are NOT part of the free models.
I think they used to be included a few years ago, but once again, I'm not 100% sure if it was the case, and if or when that changed.

Happy Canada Day!

Matt
Post 3 IP   flag post
Sarnia, Canada
June private msg quote post Address this user
Yes anything over 100 scans (including your 360 views) is now charged an extra $38 and in US Funds I might add. In case you are Canadian that is an extra $60
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
How are your model uploads Free if you are paying $50/month? I would like to see this term stop being used with all of our plans.

As June mentioned above, the terms of service had a change about a month prior to the new pricing plans being released. Any model with over 99 scans including 360's will be billed $39 got slipped in while there was a hiccup with the Cortex Server switch over, issues that buried this story.

You don't even get to apply one of your free model credits to the first 99 scans and pay $19 for the remaining. Pretty messed up deal for those being sold on getting a select # of credits and penalized for scanning larger properties while staying under the 200 suggested scan limit in a model.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101646 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?