Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CamerasInternationalPortalPrivacyShippingTOS

International Shipping of Matterport Camera97

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
While Matterport (presently) does not accept Camera orders for shipping outside of the United States, some Forum members have expressed interest in figuring out how to get the camera shipped outside the U.S.

If you are a Forum member -- outside the US -- that already has a camera (United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, France, for example), could you post here "how to" get a camera outside the US?

Also, I have not reviewed the ...

1. Matterport Terms of Use
2. Matterport Privacy Policy
3. Matterport Portal Subscription Agreement
4. camera Warrantee

... to see if there are any issues such as uploading 3D Showcase models to Matterport. Kindly comment on this as well.

If you would like info on a specific country, please post here too.

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
amengual private msg quote post Address this user
Pertinent point Dan; I simply ordered mine for delivery to a family member in the US who then shipped it to me in Spain with 0$ value to avoid customs fees (doesn't always work).

A friend of mine in London went to Matterport and bought it from them in person and brought it back in his luggage.

I don't understand the logic of Matterport limiting sales to the US - would be interested in forming part of a group who approach them regarding this...

Alex
Post 2 IP   flag post
JHR private msg quote post Address this user
Hi!

I'm having the same problem. I'd be interested in knowing how the Matterport could be shipped to Spain.
I've reading the doc that you posted, Dan.
In the Matterport Terms of Use, quoted:

"8. Jurisdictional Issues.
The Service is controlled and operated by Matterport from its offices within the State of California, in the United States of America. Matterport makes no representation that materials available on the Service are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Service from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent such laws are applicable. "

So it looks like it would work but... without any warranty
I'll try to get some more insight from them

What do you think?
Post 3 IP   flag post
BayAreaFlyer private msg quote post Address this user
I will sell you mine and send it to Spain if you like. $4200 you pay shipping. Only used once.

email me at amagliocco@gmail.com

-Anthony
Post 4 IP   flag post
lorenzo1975 private msg quote post Address this user
For shipping outside US there are some freight forwarding companies such as http://www.comgateway.com/, http://www.borderlinx.com/ or http://www.vpost.com.sg/. I wasn't lucky with vpost as their buy for you service turned down my request on the matterport camera, not sure why.

For EU I think landing the camera to Switzerland through a similar service might be an option so it gets cleared by lower import rate and then can be resent to EU addresses with no additional charges through post office.

Singapore and Switzerland have clear import duty taxes vs other countries that are still at stone age in terms of custom clearance.

Anyhow importing the camera to certain countries is a real pain, flying out to get it might be the easiest option.

Cheers,
Lorenzo
Post 5 IP   flag post
BayAreaFlyer private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

So, my primary business is exporting medical devices and supplies to foreign countries, primarily Brazil. Which is one of the most difficult countries in the world to export to. I work with a few freight forwarding companies that will send it wherever you like. If there are any duties or tariffs involved those will be calculated and I will have to get a final total based on your location.

Exporting and importing is not a problem if you know what you are doing. If I can help please let me know.

Regards,

Anthony
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
I recall seeing a thread post about the challenge of downloading the Matterport Capture app when you do not have an Apple iTunes App Store profile.

Can anyone "quote" or link back to that thread post or summarize it hear?

A potential international Matterpeep reached out to me privately and I want to refer this thread post.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
About Matterport international camera sales:

"At this time, the Matterport Pro 3D camera is being shipped to U.S. addresses only. Please fill out the contact form below to receive updates on possible future international availability," says the Matterport website (19 August 2015).

If you want help figuring out how to get a camera shipped to your country, post here. Forum members are in 32 countries.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
If you want help figuring out how to get a camera shipped to your country, post here.

Forum members are in 32 countries.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
LDImages private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

Is anyone already ordered a Matterport Camera in France and what were the shipping?

Thanks.

Laurent
Post 10 IP   flag post
Andreas private msg quote post Address this user
Looking to see how to ship to canada.
From what i can see the camera is under the NAFTA agreement so im not concerned about duties, just getting it here . Naturally our Harmonized taxes are to be paid.

Anyone get it shipped to Canada ?
Regards
Post 11 IP   flag post
joelE private msg quote post Address this user
myus.com is a service that can give you an address in USA then they organize shipment to lot of countries, and they take care of duties, taxes (and take those charges on credit card you enter in their system)
Post 12 IP   flag post
Andreas private msg quote post Address this user
Sounds like a start !
I will contact them .

Thank you.
Did you have it shipped this way snd was it duty free ?
Post 13 IP   flag post
joelE private msg quote post Address this user
it should be duty free but probably some brokers fee and of course GST
Mine is on the way, bought an used one and shipped UPS, will also probably pay GST
Post 14 IP   flag post
101424 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?