Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street ViewGSVProblems

Matterport to Street View: When do I see the tour rather than just 360ºs?9690

tremont private msg quote post Address this user
I did a Matterport scan of a business then uploaded it to Google via Matterport but the tour doesn't show up on Google just individual 360 pics from the scan. How do I fix it so that the tour appears?

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry thats all you get. from all I have learned here in the past few months
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasMeyers
Sorry thats all you get. from all I have learned here in the past few months

But I've seen Matterport tours on streetview where you can actually go in off the street into the business.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
@tremont What are you looking for? The images take a while to link together but they should be situated correctly on the map.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @leonherbert
@tremont What are you looking for? The images take a while to link together but they should be situated correctly on the map.

Like he says.

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
I just looked again and it finally is working. It wasn't yesterday and it had been about a week since I uploaded. Working now though it appears.

Thanks
Post 6 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
@tremont Its most probably my fault I uploaded 3456897989 photos a week and one day ago. The googlelater was stuck

Glad it is up.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Let me ask another question. I don't want all 34 scans to show up as individual photos for the business. If I choose to just have one image when I upload it will the Matterport tour function okay?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Hilton Head Island, SC
THRHHI private msg quote post Address this user
Am i missing something? If you only upload 1 image there wont be a tour...just the one image. And Google Street View is just 360 degree images linked together. It is not 3D like Matterport tour.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by tremont
Let me ask another question. I don't want all 34 scans to show up as individual photos for the business. If I choose to just have one image when I upload it will the Matterport tour function okay?

They always go that way on google maps and each panorama from a Matterport tour will be shown as an individual 360 under your/client Google account.

However if somebody clicks on any one 360 from your tour they will be able to move from/to another 360 from the same tour.

As for how fast Google ads linking, I have seen 2 days as a minimum and up to 10 days as a maximum. And that's only if Google Maps is working properly. The last week there was a problem with it and it was not working properly for almost 5 days.
Post 10 IP   flag post
101436 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?